Turn on thread page Beta

what to wear with these items? watch

ReputationRep:
    hey

i bought a load of stuff from the usc sale and want to wear one of these jumpers out at the wknd but not sure which jeans and shoes.

got http://www.usc.co.uk/Soviet-Black-Vn...d.html?cgid=BD

and a similar one in green.

I was thinking maybe dark jeans (not quite black) and white k swiss trainers or navy jeans and black shoes?

any opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    hey

i bought a load of stuff from the usc sale and want to wear one of these jumpers out at the wknd but not sure which jeans and shoes.

got http://www.usc.co.uk/Soviet-Black-Vn...d.html?cgid=BD

and a similar one in green.

I was thinking maybe dark jeans (not quite black) and white k swiss trainers or navy jeans and black shoes?

any opinions?
    They would go better with trousers rather than jeans. but blue jeans definetly not black!

ReputationRep:
    Get trousers. And I hope the blue is a bit darker because that one's quite a weird colour.

ReputationRep:
    its not too bad. not as bright as it looks.

I do have some trousers. some dark ones with shoes so will be ok with those i guess

ReputationRep:
    It's summer! What are you wearing a jumper for?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    It's summer! What are you wearing a jumper for?!

its planned for the winter lol.

And also our summer here is pretty awful so far so better with a jumper in the evening anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the trousers remark! You'd look like a golfer! I think they'd go best with dark jeans (not skinny jeans, men in skinny jeans, big no no!) and I'd say lacoste trainers... I know that wasn't an option but I think they look best with jeans...

ReputationRep:
    It'd look nice with a shirt and some slim-fitting (but not skinny as has been said) navy jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Note the hair . . .
    Attached Images

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.