Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey

i bought a load of stuff from the usc sale and want to wear one of these jumpers out at the wknd but not sure which jeans and shoes.

got http://www.usc.co.uk/Soviet-Black-Vn...d.html?cgid=BD

and a similar one in green.

I was thinking maybe dark jeans (not quite black) and white k swiss trainers or navy jeans and black shoes?

any opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    hey

i bought a load of stuff from the usc sale and want to wear one of these jumpers out at the wknd but not sure which jeans and shoes.

got http://www.usc.co.uk/Soviet-Black-Vn...d.html?cgid=BD

and a similar one in green.

I was thinking maybe dark jeans (not quite black) and white k swiss trainers or navy jeans and black shoes?

any opinions?
    They would go better with trousers rather than jeans. but blue jeans definetly not black!

ReputationRep:
    Get trousers. And I hope the blue is a bit darker because that one's quite a weird colour.

ReputationRep:
    its not too bad. not as bright as it looks.

I do have some trousers. some dark ones with shoes so will be ok with those i guess

ReputationRep:
    It's summer! What are you wearing a jumper for?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    It's summer! What are you wearing a jumper for?!

its planned for the winter lol.

And also our summer here is pretty awful so far so better with a jumper in the evening anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the trousers remark! You'd look like a golfer! I think they'd go best with dark jeans (not skinny jeans, men in skinny jeans, big no no!) and I'd say lacoste trainers... I know that wasn't an option but I think they look best with jeans...

ReputationRep:
    It'd look nice with a shirt and some slim-fitting (but not skinny as has been said) navy jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Note the hair . . .
    Attached Images

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.