Turn on thread page Beta

Sim 2 Open For Business Problems Help? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    Boredom has made me resort back to playing Sims 2 with the expansion pack Open for Business.

Basically I built a business then I got my Sim to purchase it then when I try and get my Sim to go to the business the screen just has the egg timer with that gayish Sims background for like forever and it does not load up the business

Is there anyway of getting around this?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hmm not sure... have you got any custom content installed? Sometimes cc that requires an expansion pack that you haven't got installed will cause it to not load up. But then again, if that was the case, the game might not have loaded up in the first place

ReputationRep:
    I don't know i have never had that problem, the only thing i can suggest as a last result is uninstall and reinstall!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.