Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed that whenever I'm craving any kind of food, it's always either rice cakes or juicy green olives. Never anything else.

I came to this realization today in class when I remembered that I had a new pack of rice cakes at home. I've had 5 since I've gotten home. Addictive as hell. Thank God they're low in fat and calories.

What about everyone else - what are your cravings?

ReputationRep:
    Cravings...

Doughnuts :coma:
    Chocolate :coma:
    Dulce de leche Haagen Daaz :coma:
    Flapjacks :coma:

Yes I am very fat

ReputationRep:
    RICE CAKES. they were addictive until we stopped buying them for a while...sort of forgot about them and I'm reminded again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wicketer)
    RICE CAKES. they were addictive until we stopped buying them for a while...sort of forgot about them and I'm reminded again
    I love it when you remember a forgotten thing you used to love so much. Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Eel)
    I just noticed that whenever I'm craving any kind of food, it's always either rice cakes or juicy green olives. Never anything else.

I came to this realization today in class when I remembered that I had a new pack of rice cakes at home. I've had 5 since I've gotten home. Addictive as hell. Thank God they're low in fat and calories.

What about everyone else - what are your cravings?
    I crave olives too. As well as chicken and cheese (sometimes chips but that's naughty!). Currently, shreddies are also a craving of mine, and nectarines.

ReputationRep:
    Everything (except bananas). My cravings change regularly.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I crave olives and Coke, my friend assumes I'm pregnant. I don't get why. They are amazing together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Eel)
    Whenever I crave olives and Coke, my friend assumes I'm pregnant. I don't get why. They are amazing together.

Better with wine :p:

ReputationRep:
    Rice cakes, seriously?! Why don't you just chew on some cardboard instead :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love rice cakes. With peanut butter or with boiled egg. Yum yum.

ReputationRep:
    green olives are my life.

ReputationRep:
    Orange juice - My most craved thing. Plus I drink gallons to help hangovers.

Meat - Anything not processed. I love those snack packets of chicken :bigsmile:

Nutella :coma: Or just chocolate, but it's not something I crave often.

(Original post by Sianeh)
    Better with wine :p:
    I LOVE eating olives while I have wine! Thank you for reminding me!! Going to an Anne Summers party tonight and I'm taking a bottle of wine, might have to buy olives too now :p: Mmm green ones...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I crave olives too. As well as chicken and cheese (sometimes chips but that's naughty!). Currently, shreddies are also a craving of mine, and nectarines.
    This.
    1. White bread (:|)
    2. Citrus fruit.
    3. Not together.

Also, good dark chocolate. Although I haven't eaten chocolate for about ... 4 months. Last week I had a dark chocolate muffin at my boyfriends house and felt like I'd been born again. :woo: :woo: :woo: It was almost too nice (possible?).

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.