Turn on thread page Beta

What's the oldest item in your wardrobe? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have stuff still in my wardrobe from when I was starting 6th form...so when I was 16...I'm 23 now!

Even better/worse is the fact that I still have a long flowery skirt that I still wear that's great for summer...it's from when I was 12.

All still fits though!

ReputationRep:
    I've just had a massive wardrobe clearance so most of the oldest stuff has gone. I had so many tops from when I was like 13 though (I'm 20 now)- I could still get them on but they were more like crop tops haha.

ReputationRep:
    until recently when I threw it out, I had an addidas sweater from 10 years ago. Not one rip on the motherfu..er

ReputationRep:
    probably a black top that was my mothers.

ReputationRep:
    A vintage dress and blazer from the 80s and some shoes but I dunno how old they are

ReputationRep:
    Clothes wise, probably nothing more than a year old.

Although i've got a few pairs of trainers that are about 4 years old.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing more than two years old I think. I like to keep my tshirts fashionable.

ReputationRep:
    A baggy T-shirt from before I was a teenager.

ReputationRep:
    My sister, she's 16 years old :hubba:

Seriously though, I have nothing older than 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    A vintage flapper dress from the 1920s and a tea dress from the 1950s.

The oldest thing I've got that I actually bought myself are my Converse, I've had them for 5 years and they're falling apart but I still love them :redface:

ReputationRep:
    A pair of shoes my mam got in portugal when shes was 17 and im still wearing shes now......49

but the oldest thing i have bought is frobs my old ski jacket

ReputationRep:
    There's probably some crap in there that I don't know about, but the oldest item that I wear is a denim miniskirt from gap that I got sometime just before year 8. Shows how little I've grown in 4 years :p: quite scary actually.

ReputationRep:
    the lion and the witch.. i reckon they're about 3000?

ReputationRep:
    A cheesecloth button up top I got when I was in primary school, it's size 6 so I just wear it undone now over vest tops, only wear it occasionally though 7-10 years?

ReputationRep:
    Actually wearable - a pair of red cordoroy trousers from Bay, back when I fitted into a size 12 as a regularity! They must be nearly 8 years old now. They fit me *perfectly* - if only they weren't red cordoroy!

Non wearable - my waistcoat and skirt that I wore when I was bridesmaid to my Aunty when I was 5

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair of boy-fit jeans that I bought when I was 15 (21 now)... I didn't wear them much then and the denim is good quality, so they are still in really good condition. The rest of it is quite new.

I have an oversized black and white striped jumper/jumper dress from Topshop that I bought in 2005, still wear it because I love it so much.

ReputationRep:
    the first ever salwar chameez that my gran made me for my 13th birthday. Doesn't fit but I will keep it forever.

ReputationRep:
    A bright orange polo t-shirt with a cute giraffe logo my grandma brought me when I was like 3.

Oldest piece I still wear is a pink cardi from when I was like 11. Diesn't fit but I still wear it for some insane reason...

ReputationRep:
    I've probably got stuff about 4 or 5 years old now I still wear. Still fit me, still look fine, saves me spending christ knows how much on a brand new wardrobe every 1 or 2 years :dontknow:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.