Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the oldest item in your wardrobe? Watch

ReputationRep:
    That I still wear [cause obvs i have loads of older stuff that I never wear] are my pair of red converse I got with my first set of wages when I was 15, they're practically falling off my feet but they're so nicely worn in. It will be a sad day when they finally become unwearable :p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably an England shirt that was used in the 2006 World Cup.

I grow out of things fast.

ReputationRep:
    I still have a little sheepskin waistcoat that I used to wear when I was about 6, named "the wooley pig". I can still fit in it! Though I try to restrain myself...

ReputationRep:
    Pair of silver glittery flat shoes from when I was 13. I paid £3 for them in Shoe Zone and they're still together and wearable

I've got a pair of tartan trousers that my mum gave me from when she was my age. They just about fit xD I'm a little bit more generous in the bottom department than her ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    Gap Jeans from 6 years ago. They're a bit worn away though so I don't wear them much. Still fit me though

ReputationRep:
    My Schott leather jacket is about 10 years old (present from my Dad when he got himself a new one )

ReputationRep:
    The oldest item in my wardrobe?

A rock I have in a pocket. I reckon it's probably about 3 million years old. :|

Clothes-wise: A XL ski jacket that I bought about 8 years ago. It looked cool and was reasonably price so I bought it expecting to grow into it. I didn't grow enough though-it's still massive. :\ What a bummer.

ReputationRep:
    I still own an old school skirt from when I was 12 (I'm nearly 19). It's a 34 inch waist (so, size 16 or 18). I'm a Size 8 now with a 25 inch waist.

It serves as a reminder to not let myself go again....

ReputationRep:
    I dont have anything like really old. But ALOT of my clothes are from when I was like 15/16 and im 18 now, because I just havent grown in any way sice then lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I have the dress I wore to my dad and stepmother's wedding, so thats 9 years old, and a suit that was made for me when I was about 12- it still fits perfectly! I used to have the dress that I wore to my mothers funeral when I was seven, but got rid of that when I moved.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a few simple skirts that must be about 7 years old...I should probably get rid But they're still cute!

ReputationRep:
    I have a GAP hoodie which i adore - that's bout 6/7 years old

ReputationRep:
    I haven't really grown in height much since I was 11ish or maybe younger, so have clothes from since I was about 9 :rolleyes:
    Quite handy, actually..

ReputationRep:
    I've got a black thread bear jumper that's over 11 years old, in parts of it you can see straight through it! ... I love it! It only comes out when I'm feeling down or ill ...

ReputationRep:
    The skeletons

Seriously, probably 4 years old cky hoodie I don't wear.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair of Converse that are four or five years old, and some jeans I've had since I was twelve - I'm seventeen now. I have loads of things I know I'll have forever - leather jackets, Doc Martens, wool coats, and a few AllSaints pieces for example.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a few vintage pieces from the 80's i.e. rabbit fur coat, Ralph Lauren blazer and a Louis Vuitton clutch.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes dating back to when I was 11....

ReputationRep:
    A tan suede suit from my parents wedding when i was about 9/10 years old, because i was NOT going to wear a dress..
    Mistaaaake.

ReputationRep:
    My DMs which i've had for about 7 years now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.