Turn on thread page Beta

What's the oldest item in your wardrobe? watch

ReputationRep:
    That I still wear [cause obvs i have loads of older stuff that I never wear] are my pair of red converse I got with my first set of wages when I was 15, they're practically falling off my feet but they're so nicely worn in. It will be a sad day when they finally become unwearable :p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably an England shirt that was used in the 2006 World Cup.

I grow out of things fast.

ReputationRep:
    I still have a little sheepskin waistcoat that I used to wear when I was about 6, named "the wooley pig". I can still fit in it! Though I try to restrain myself...

ReputationRep:
    Pair of silver glittery flat shoes from when I was 13. I paid £3 for them in Shoe Zone and they're still together and wearable

I've got a pair of tartan trousers that my mum gave me from when she was my age. They just about fit xD I'm a little bit more generous in the bottom department than her ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    Gap Jeans from 6 years ago. They're a bit worn away though so I don't wear them much. Still fit me though

ReputationRep:
    My Schott leather jacket is about 10 years old (present from my Dad when he got himself a new one )

ReputationRep:
    The oldest item in my wardrobe?

A rock I have in a pocket. I reckon it's probably about 3 million years old. :|

Clothes-wise: A XL ski jacket that I bought about 8 years ago. It looked cool and was reasonably price so I bought it expecting to grow into it. I didn't grow enough though-it's still massive. :\ What a bummer.

ReputationRep:
    I still own an old school skirt from when I was 12 (I'm nearly 19). It's a 34 inch waist (so, size 16 or 18). I'm a Size 8 now with a 25 inch waist.

It serves as a reminder to not let myself go again....

ReputationRep:
    I dont have anything like really old. But ALOT of my clothes are from when I was like 15/16 and im 18 now, because I just havent grown in any way sice then lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I have the dress I wore to my dad and stepmother's wedding, so thats 9 years old, and a suit that was made for me when I was about 12- it still fits perfectly! I used to have the dress that I wore to my mothers funeral when I was seven, but got rid of that when I moved.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a few simple skirts that must be about 7 years old...I should probably get rid But they're still cute!

ReputationRep:
    I have a GAP hoodie which i adore - that's bout 6/7 years old

ReputationRep:
    I haven't really grown in height much since I was 11ish or maybe younger, so have clothes from since I was about 9 :rolleyes:
    Quite handy, actually..

ReputationRep:
    I've got a black thread bear jumper that's over 11 years old, in parts of it you can see straight through it! ... I love it! It only comes out when I'm feeling down or ill ...

ReputationRep:
    The skeletons

Seriously, probably 4 years old cky hoodie I don't wear.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair of Converse that are four or five years old, and some jeans I've had since I was twelve - I'm seventeen now. I have loads of things I know I'll have forever - leather jackets, Doc Martens, wool coats, and a few AllSaints pieces for example.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a few vintage pieces from the 80's i.e. rabbit fur coat, Ralph Lauren blazer and a Louis Vuitton clutch.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes dating back to when I was 11....

ReputationRep:
    A tan suede suit from my parents wedding when i was about 9/10 years old, because i was NOT going to wear a dress..
    Mistaaaake.

ReputationRep:
    My DMs which i've had for about 7 years now!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.