Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I Am Starting My A-Levels In Sept And Keep Hearing How Hard They Are,

Goverment & Politics

English Language

Histroy

Psychology

ReputationRep:
    I don't wonna scare you but... they're extremely hard and you'll probably fail.

ReputationRep:
    It Is Impossible To Accurately Assess How Difficult They Are,
    It Is An Entirely Personal Thing

Keep up to date, do your homework.. understand your stuff properly (ask your teacher when you need help) and you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it. As long as you do all the work and make sure you understand it all you shouldn't have too many problems. It is a personal thing, some people will find they need to put in more effort than others. They are a step up from GCSEs obviously, how high that step is is a personal opinion. Go in with an open mind, don't go in thinking about how hard it is going to be.

ReputationRep:
    Never, ever, ever lay off on revision for any waking second. Don't slavishly do it, but as soon as you get home, flick open your book and re-read notes taken in class where there's clarity in your mind unlike a disturbing environment set in the classroom. You're taking essay based subjects, so I'd advise you to get them out the way ASAP when your assignments are set, then you can chillax and smoke some weed.

Weed is a necessity to get through A levels btw.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.