Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I thought we could collect all our cheese cake recipes in here (preferably with a photo) to get some ideas

I've only made German cheesecake so far and I can't exactly remember how I made it Not made one for aaaages. But now I'm hungry for one :coma:

So, share your recipes and you might find a useful one for yourself! Anything is allowed from plain to chicken stock :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a recipe but this sounds like the best thread in the world

ReputationRep:
    I made this raspberry cheesecake recently that was quite easy and worked well. The recipe is here:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3...rry-cheesecake

I don't have a picture. But I've attached the one from the recipe.

I also once made a mars bar cheesecake and it was DELICIOUS if you're into rich, creamy, chocolately food lol. I can't remember the recipe I used, but if you search online you can find quite a few. When I made it it took quite a long time to set properly, so I would suggest leaving it in the fridge overnight.
    Attached Images

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.