Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    edit: removed the damn link to avoid trollage.

Long story short, about half an hour ago, she never wanted to see me again, but now shes asking if I love her.
    Can someone tell me WTF is going on?!?! :confused: :confused:

Edit: I told her the truth. I do love her and only never told her because I was afraid it would have a bad affect on our friendship.

ReputationRep:
    That's what happens when you ANON FAIL

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Shes secretly suggesting you should go outside and enjoy the sun, its a ploy to get you off the computer :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    shes messing with you dude :/

ReputationRep:
    maybe her time of the month just finished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    maybe her time of the month just finished?
    Nothing like that. I did do something pretty ******, so she was right to be mad at me.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you love and want to give birth to her babies.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you have moved on.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you never want to see her again.

Then in half an hour ask her if she loves you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King CalZ)
    Tell her you have moved on.
    Hell no.
    I already said that I did and theres no point hiding that I do.

ReputationRep:
    oh just punch her.

ReputationRep:
    oh the same thing happen to a friend of mine.. his gf ended it and then an hour later called him back and said, wait i still love you.. jus stand your ground and say nooooo

ReputationRep:
    What does she want you back in her WoW guild because they are getting PWNED by some n00bs? Lol this is the weirdest thing i've read in a long time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    oh the same thing happen to a friend of mine.. his gf ended it and then an hour later called him back and said, wait i still love you.. jus stand your ground and say nooooo
    Slightly different here.
    We were never Gf/Bf, just best friends. Then I did something which made her feel like I had abandoned her and so she (quite rightly) got angry. Ive just spent the past hour convincing her that I never wanted to do that and then, this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archlord destin)
    Nothing like that. I did do something pretty ******, so she was right to be mad at me.
    You joined a different guild. That's the equivalent of me changing my t-shirt and someone getting wound up over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    You joined a different guild. That's the equivalent of me changing my t-shirt and someone getting wound up over it.
    Not really, its like saying "Id rather be friends with them, than you."

ReputationRep:
    Is this that WoW story.. the same girl? Did you call her? She came round quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Is this that WoW story.. the same girl? Did you call her? She came round quick.
    Yes it is. (I really wish people would stop thinking its trivial because it involves a game, not directed at you there amii_G)
    And yes, I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archlord destin)
    Not really, its like saying "Id rather be friends with them, than you."
    Are you serious? It's just a game. On Call of Duty I've changed clans so many times but no-one really cares.

Oh well, glad you're happy again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Are you serious? It's just a game. On Call of Duty I've changed clans so many times but no-one really cares.

Oh well, glad you're happy again.
    Well, WoW is a little more social than call of duty.
    And besides, were both the kind of nerds who this stuff matters to. XD

I am happier but also very confuzzled.:confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.