The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA world of warcraft row. Lol.
Reply 21
archlord destin
Yes it is. (I really wish people would stop thinking its trivial because it involves a game, not directed at you there amii_G)
And yes, I did.

lol, sorry. There's two options here:
She's either ******* with you.
OR she genuinely likes you. If this option, go for it and if it's the other, cut off all contact. Happy days.
Reply 22
Tell her you can't love her, because she's your online friend, and you don't really know her?
This thread has blown my mind.

At first I was like, 'poor guy'
Then I was like 'poor girl'
Then it was World of Warcraft and I felt as though my brain and been flung into an ever-expanding vacuum of 'wut?' :confused:
oh_adele
Tell her you can't love her, because she's your online friend, and you don't really know her?

Well.....A little late. (I should update the op)
She knows that I do now. I may not have met her in person but we have exchanged photos, phone numbers, e-mails.....
We even talked about meeting up IRL but events conspired against us. (family + serious illness = no meeting)
archlord destin
Well, WoW is a little more social than call of duty.
And besides, were both the kind of nerds who this stuff matters to. XD

I am happier but also very confuzzled.:confused:

Women are weird, that's all you need to know. Never try and figure them out, i'd advise you just accept that she has changed her mind and be thankful. Move on from there, who knows where it will lead.
Wanderlust
This thread has blown my mind.

At first I was like, 'poor guy'
Then I was like 'poor girl'
Then it was World of Warcraft and I felt as though my brain and been flung into an ever-expanding vacuum of 'wut?' :confused:

We met on WoW.
then became good friends.
Then I went to another guild (which is the equivilent of saying "Id rather hang around with them")
She got mad (rightly so).
Now shes asking if I love her.
Reply 27
archlord destin
We met on WoW.
then became good friends.
Then I went to another guild (which is the equivilent of saying "Id rather hang around with them")
She got mad (rightly so).
Now shes asking if I love her.

So tell her?
Reply 28
archlord destin
Well.....A little late. (I should update the op)
She knows that I do now. I may not have met her in person but we have exchanged photos, phone numbers, e-mails.....
We even talked about meeting up IRL but events conspired against us. (family + serious illness = no meeting)

Okay. Seeing as we're talking about you being in love with someone from WoW who you've never met, I'm thinking this thread is on a loser.
abc246
So tell her?

I did.
She said she didn't know what to say and hung up.
oh_adele
Okay. Seeing as we're talking about you being in love with someone from WoW who you've never met, I'm thinking this thread is on a loser.

Pretty much right.
But why does where we met matter, considering that if it we had met physically, It would be perfectly reasonable?
I'm in love with wanderlust and we haven't even exchanged pix yet.
PygmyShrew
You spoke to her about changing guilds and she said it was fine, then decided afterwards it wasn't. She has no right to get upset at you. It's in no way equivalent to saying you'd rather be friends with them, you just wanted to raid properly. Why play the game if you can't play how you want in case you offend some girl?

Shes not just "some girl" though, shes my best friend.
I'm sure you would be willing to sacrifice something for the people close to you?
I think you should move on from this girl. Say sorry and then go and find another girl. In real life. Its a lot more fulfilling, and you'll never look back.
Arturo Bandini
I'm in love with wanderlust and we haven't even exchanged pix yet.

Well, thats one way to get my attention :woo:
If this is actually all happening, then she is definately messing with you. Move on, seriously.
Reply 36
archlord destin
Pretty much right.
But why does where we met matter, considering that if it we had met physically, It would be perfectly reasonable?

Of course it would be reasonable. There's less chance you'd be fighting over bloody World of Warcraft.
oh_adele
Of course it would be reasonable. There's less chance you'd be fighting over bloody World of Warcraft.

The game is irrelevant. She thought I didn't want to be around her anymore.
Around her.... on the internet???
Arturo Bandini
Around her.... on the internet???

Trolling or just plain stupid?
Seriously, unless you have positive input GTFO

Latest

Trending

Trending