The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

she sounds like a total mind ****
archlord destin
Shes not just "some girl" though, shes my best friend.
I'm sure you would be willing to sacrifice something for the people close to you?

I do not count someone I've talked to on the internet as close to me, quite frankly.
Even out of all the people I know in real life (about 150 if we go off facebook, where I only add people I know and give a damn about), then I'd say about no more than 10 are close people.
archlord destin
Trolling or just plain stupid?
Seriously, unless you have positive input GTFO

Yes sir. Sorry.
*Star*Guitar*
I do not count someone I've talked to on the internet as close to me, quite frankly.
Even out of all the people I know in real life (about 150 if we go off facebook, where I only add people I know and give a damn about), then I'd say about no more than 10 are close people.

I only have 1 person that I would count as close.
you are only 17.
dont bother with love.
instead of stressing with that crap, do fun things with your time.
mitsabeeba
you are only 17.
dont bother with love.
instead of stressing with that crap, do fun things with your time.

Well its not like I can ignore it now, considering whats happened.
help!
Reply 46
archlord destin
Well its not like I can ignore it now, considering whats happened.
help!

Help with what? What exactly do you want us to do for you? Just get the **** off that guild thing and go back to hers or whatever if you really can't leave the game completely.
Reply 47
Dick Valentine
oh just punch her.

:rofl:
Reply 48
Wanderlust
This thread has blown my mind.

At first I was like, 'poor guy'
Then I was like 'poor girl'
Then it was World of Warcraft and I felt as though my brain and been flung into an ever-expanding vacuum of 'wut?' :confused:

This.
Couldn't of said it better.:cool:
Reply 49
just whack off to her facebook pictures like every sane guy does :ninja:
PygmyShrew
Not if they're being unreasonable and silly about it.

You don't need to be 'guildies' to be friends. Create your own channel or something. If she's that bothered, she should say screw it and join the guild too. She just sounds a bit selfish and you shouldn't put up with it - Honestly, she'll probably repsect you more if you just say you don't think you're doing anything wrong and get on with things than if you go "I did something wrong? Quick, I'll change it back! I am desperate for your friendship!", which makes her think of you as a total pushover and you will become boring (even if you are desperate for her friendship).

Exactly. It's basically like me hanging out with some friends and another friend who doesn't know them moaning at me about it. I'd either say "shut up, I can be friends with them AND you, you know?", or "why don't you hang out with us too and get to know them?".
Reply 51
Oh god, please leave your house and get some friends.

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you havent made a proper friend in 11 years is because you don't go outside?
Reply 52
I don't understand how the game is irrelevant when that's what this entire "friend/relationship" is based on?! You met on WoW. WoW has caused your disagreement. You can't let go of the WoW "guild" and that's why you're asking for advice?

Just ... WHAT?!
Reply 53
oh_adele
I don't understand how the game is irrelevant when that's what this entire "friend/relationship" is based on?! You met on WoW. WoW has caused your disagreement. You can't let go of the WoW "guild" and that's why you're asking for advice?

Just ... WHAT?!

It's horrific isn't it?!

How are you going to cope when you are faced with real life problems?! In a way I'm jealous that this is the biggest of you worries, in another way, I pity you.
Reply 54
Millmill
It's horrific isn't it?!

How are you going to cope when you are faced with real life problems?! In a way I'm jealous that this is the biggest of you worries, in another way, I pity you.

Ditto.
Reply 55
archlord destin
edit: removed the damn link to avoid trollage.

Long story short, about half an hour ago, she never wanted to see me again, but now shes asking if I love her.
Can someone tell me WTF is going on?!?! :confused: :confused:

Edit: I told her the truth. I do love her and only never told her because I was afraid it would have a bad affect on our friendship.

thats women for you mate. can't live wih them, can't live without them!

they do my head in aswell.:rolleyes:
Reply 56
Millmill
Oh god, please leave your house and get some friends.

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you havent made a proper friend in 11 years is because you don't go outside?

Exactly.

This thread is so bad it's making me cringe.

Latest

Trending

Trending