Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I knew how to get the exam style questions for the AS book, but i know want the A2 answers does anyone have a link to the answers or anything
    Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by operationx-ray)
    I knew how to get the exam style questions for the AS book, but i know want the A2 answers does anyone have a link to the answers or anything
    Thank you in advance
    is this the old spec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coursework.info)
    It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out Coursework.Info, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 160,000+ essays, projects, assignments, coursework etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level and Uni students. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site’s used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

Hopefully you'll find it useful
    You are the most useless piece of **** ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    You are the most useless piece of **** ever.
    I dont think Coursework.info can understand you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    I dont think Coursework.info can understand you...
    I'm aware of that. Still..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.