(Original post by Jthe1B)
    How do you get this??
    freshersfest.com

ReputationRep:
    I bought bronze. Those tickets are expensive :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDave56)
    freshersfest.com
    Ahh thanks. Looks like I might be going for Bronze....is it worth it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GregoBecks)
    Not at all, it hasn't even been marketed yet, we're sending out info packs soon. I'd advise to buy them before you get to Uni though which is around the 20th September. There's generally a few hanging around once you get there, but people realise they need to buy them and there's a bit of a rush thats unnecessary.

It also won't sell out as a whole first. There's an allocated amount to each hall. So your hall might sell out before the rest of them do depending on activity.
    What's the dress code for the masquerade ball?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jthe1B)
    Ahh thanks. Looks like I might be going for Bronze....is it worth it??
    I'm sure it'll be worth it. It's a way to meet everyone. And it ain't too expensive to be honest, the bronze package is the same price as my leavers ball and it's got to be better than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    What's the dress code for the masquerade ball?
    Smart/Casual... and a mask. Can send you pictures from last years one if you want help, I'd say just a nice dress, not an overly expensive one.

ReputationRep:
    Smart/Casual... and a mask. Can send you pictures from last years one if you want help, I'd say just a nice dress, not an overly expensive one.
    Yeh thanks pics would be good - it would give me a better idea of what to take/buy. Do you know if most people brought masks with them or bought them from somewhere in bham?

ReputationRep:
    Just a mention - I had some masks for a party of mine that then didn't get used so if anyone wants to borrow one then I have five spare. Just ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blacktabs)
    Just a mention - I had some masks for a party of mine that then didn't get used so if anyone wants to borrow one then I have five spare. Just ask.
    oh can i borrow one please! How are you going to give them to me though?

ReputationRep:
    Well when I know my accomodation or if you know yours we can sort it out, we've got all of the first week anyway because as far as I'm aware the ball isn't until the end of the week. I just thought I'd advertise it as I don't think i'm going to wear 6 masks at once

ReputationRep:
    Well when I know my accomodation or if you know yours we can sort it out, we've got all of the first week anyway because as far as I'm aware the ball isn't until the end of the week. I just thought I'd advertise it as I don't think i'm going to wear 6 masks at once
    oh ok cool - ive already been allocated elgar court just dont know details yet. How do the masks look like?

ReputationRep:
    hmm - they're gold mainly and a bit glittery and then they fade out to either yellow or red depending on the mask and have matching feathers, and half are held on a stick the other half are tie on. I'm sure if there not suitable there will be places in brum that sell them, I just can't think off the top of my head.

ReputationRep:
    hmm - they're gold mainly and a bit glittery and then they fade out to either yellow or red depending on the mask and have matching feathers, and half are held on a stick the other half are tie on. I'm sure if there not suitable there will be places in brum that sell them, I just can't think off the top of my head.
    Ohh they sound nice! could you please reserve one of the tie on masks for me (I assume they're one of the eye mask type not the full face mask ones?). If you tell me your accomodation i'll be able to pop round during freshers

ReputationRep:
    Ok - umm not sure if it'll be a red or yellow one as I'm definately having a red one and not sure whether i have 2 yellows or one of each. Yeah I can come and find you at Elgar as I know where it is on the vale though I may actually be staying up at Pritchetts accomodation, though they haven't told me yet. We can sort something.

ReputationRep:
    hey just want to ask - how likely do you think it'll be that they'll still be Calvin Harris tickets on sale when freshers starts? It's because my flatmates have the silver package but I only have the bronze one so i'm considering getting the calvin ticket so i'm not left out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    hey just want to ask - how likely do you think it'll be that they'll still be Calvin Harris tickets on sale when freshers starts? It's because my flatmates have the silver package but I only have the bronze one so i'm considering getting the calvin ticket so i'm not left out.
    If you look on the guild website it says that they are selling them alone in the guild I think in freshers week the date is on the guild site anyway (Y)

ReputationRep:
    im so confused about this and the block party thing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmmily)
    im so confused about this and the block party thing!!
    Block party isnt run by the guild.. it's a seperate event. thats how i understand it at least

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.