Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Block party is set to be massive, and probably well worth getting tickets for.

ReputationRep:
    If I get the Bronze now, will it get here by Saturday??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jthe1B)
    If I get the Bronze now, will it get here by Saturday??
    I don't think so because I ordered mine on Tuesday and it isn't here yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KattyStarr)
    I don't think so because I ordered mine on Tuesday and it isn't here yet.
    Mmm, I don't know what to do then.

ReputationRep:
    Just bought my bronze pack so excited!!!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.freshersfest.com

How do we get the e-mail and password?? what do we use? should i already have these details?

ReputationRep:
    If we buy Bronze, will any of the tickets be posted to us?

ReputationRep:
    How long do tickets take to be delivered since you order them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bull3t Pr00f 90)
    Block party isnt run by the guild.. it's a seperate event. thats how i understand it at least
    Block Party is NOT anything to do with Freshers Fest. Its a seperate event, a big big event, aiming at bringing loads of students from across the country and with some impressive acts. Its one day long - Freshers Fest is two weeks. And it's fairly pricey for one night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkiichiicka)
    How long do tickets take to be delivered since you order them?
    If I remember correctly your not staying in halls are you? I believe you will need to collect them from FOCSOC. They should email you on the email you registered on freshersfest.com with, to tell you a time and place to pick them up

(Original post by Bull3t Pr00f 90)
    If we buy Bronze, will any of the tickets be posted to us?
    Um, if you still haven't booked the tickets then no, they won't post any tickets to you. The cut off point for sending you any tickets was the 13th. I think the freshers ball ticket would normally be sent, but not 100% sure.

The normal freshers fest ticket will be available at QHC, provided you've put that down as your residence :p: When you check in there will be a RA who will hand you the tickets along with your keys, and hopefully a T-shirt.

If you've got tickets that are additional to the freshers fest tickets, you will need to pick them up at Joe's Bar in the Guild. They should be open from Monday 21st onwards. Just go up and talk to the bar staff, they should be able to point you in the right direction. You will only need to pick these tickets up from Joe's if you've booked after the 13th or live abroad. UK residents should get theirs sent to the address they put in freshersfest.com.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbo91)
    http://www.freshersfest.com

How do we get the e-mail and password?? what do we use? should i already have these details?
    No, you don't have the details already. Just go ahead and select a package you want and checkout. You will be asked to register then, where you can enter your email address and choose a password. The log in is for people who have booked but something has come up, i.e. they change halls, in which case they can update their details.

ReputationRep:
    The only ticket they send you is the one for the ball- amirite?

ReputationRep:
    The only ticket they send you is the one for the ball- amirite?
    Depends when you booked. After the 13th they don't send you anything, you'll need to collect the tickets from Joe's Bar in the Guild from Monday onwards. If you've booked before that they should send you all the tickets apart from the freshers fest - thats the basic package, giving you access to several nightclubs in freshers week. You'll get that when you pick up your keys from your halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaomeister)
    Depends when you booked. After the 13th they don't send you anything, you'll need to collect the tickets from Joe's Bar in the Guild from Monday onwards. If you've booked before that they should send you all the tickets apart from the freshers fest - thats the basic package, giving you access to several nightclubs in freshers week. You'll get that when you pick up your keys from your halls.
    Thanks for that, was wondering when we'd get the freshers fest tickets, kinda difficult to find info on it!

ReputationRep:
    Well I did buy before the 13th- and they've sent me the ball ticket. I got the Bronze pack- so I assume everything else will be picked up at the QHC.

ReputationRep:
    Well I did buy before the 13th- and they've sent me the ball ticket. I got the Bronze pack- so I assume everything else will be picked up at the QHC.
    Yep, thats correct then. As long as you've got your ball ticket, everything else should be availble to you when you pick up your keys from QHC. Should be a RA standing around who will give you your tickets and a t-shirt

ReputationRep:
    Yep, thats correct then. As long as you've got your ball ticket, everything else should be availble to you when you pick up your keys from QHC. Should be a RA standing around who will give you your tickets and a t-shirt
    Ahh thanks!

Do you know where I could get Block Party tickets from?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thanks!

Do you know where I could get Block Party tickets from?
    The website me thinks
    http://studentblockparty.com/

I really hope I get on with my flatmates =\

ReputationRep:
    Hey will I be able to get a ticket for the Freshers Ball at the Freshers Fair tomorrow?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.