Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pre-*** - enough to get pregnant? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You can't get pregnant in the bum-bum.

ReputationRep:
    There is plenty enough sperm to cause pregnancy, although obviously not as much as ejaculate. Best to use birth control. Granted, there are some studies that negate this possibility, but it can contain sperm and cause pregnancy, otherwise, the withdrawl method of birth control would work every time if done properly. It also carries HIV and other STDs. Why take the chance?

ReputationRep:
    I hope yourasking out of curiosity...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bretj89)
    It'll vary, depending on your gender.
    What?

As in, if she is a guy there is less chance she'll get pregnant? Well...yeh, i guess you have a point. Good call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Yes you can get pregnant from precum.

Enjoy
    I loled

ReputationRep:
    Very unlikely, like 1 in 100 chance or something.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you can get very very pregnant from pre-come alone! so watch out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Are you joking, very very? More than from if he'd have come inside?
    There is quite a small chance really. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    You can get very very pregnant from just precum? so in like 2 days time youre walking around like youre 7 months along...

ReputationRep:
    Once you've had your pregnancy test, it might also be worth checking to see if you have any of the following:

AIDS
    Bacterial Vaginosis
    Chlamydia
    Genital Herpes
    Gonorrhea
    Hepatitis B
    Hepatitis C
    Human Papilloma Virus (Genital Warts)
    Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
    Pubic Lice (Crabs)
    Scabies
    Syphilis
    Trichomoniasis
    Yeast Infections

Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    Once you've had your pregnancy test, it might also be worth checking to see if you have any of the following:

AIDS
    Bacterial Vaginosis
    Chlamydia
    Genital Herpes
    Gonorrhea
    Hepatitis B
    Hepatitis C
    Human Papilloma Virus (Genital Warts)
    Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
    Pubic Lice (Crabs)
    Scabies
    Syphilis
    Trichomoniasis
    Yeast Infections

Just a thought.
    I check for these every time I:
    have sex
    kiss
    pass a boy in the street

Am I being a bit too OTT d'you reckon? AIDS is a big problem nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Unless the boy manages to put his penis into you as he walks past, you might be going a bit too far. Better safe than sorry though.

Better safe than starting a thread entitled "Pre-*** - enough to get pregnant?" on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Definatley possible.
    It happened to me.

(Original post by Han265)
    if you didnt know that you really shouldnt be having sex!
    I hate TSR for this, you come on here for a genuine answer and you get *****y comments like this which don't help anyone.

I am 22, I have been with my bf for 2 years. I am on the pill but I realised after that I had forgotten my pills back in the UK. I am on holiday in a country where the morning after pill is prescription only. So there isn't much I can do right now, I'm leaving on Sat back to the UK so I'll take it then but I was genuinely interested on how likely it is that fertilisation may occur.

ReputationRep:
    yes you can get pregnant. jeez, you're sex ed is up to scratch (Y) ...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I hate TSR for this, you come on here for a genuine answer and you get *****y comments like this which don't help anyone.
    It's from people utterly desperate to appear maturer than others; I don't know why, blatant maturity is off-putting in the extreme. They shouldn't be having sex, given that their answer is most likely incorrect - no studies have detected the presence of sperm in pre-ejaculate, and several have concluded the converse. I, being so knowledgeable about sex and how to be responsible, should be having lots of it. But such is the way of the world.

ReputationRep:
    OP is pregnant then.

jk, ok it may cause pregnancy though

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even having sex but I still know pulling out before *** is a stupid stupid idea.

You're unlikely to be pregnant from pre-*** but it's still possible.

ReputationRep:
    yes preggers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I am 22, I have been with my bf for 2 years. I am on the pill but I realised after that I had forgotten my pills back in the UK. I am on holiday in a country where the morning after pill is prescription only. So there isn't much I can do right now, I'm leaving on Sat back to the UK so I'll take it then but I was genuinely interested on how likely it is that fertilisation may occur.
    Just use a condom. You may not enjoy it as much but you'll enjoy it more than STDs.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.