Turn on thread page Beta

Can't believe my gf has dumped me for this! watch

ReputationRep:
    alcohol and tempers don't usually mix too well :s:

What did he do for you to get aggressive in the first place? I had a friend whose boyfriend started on me and i punched him in the face and she hasn't spoke to me since. Women, eh.

ReputationRep:
    What was it over?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe there is another underlying reason for dumping you, she probably found the excuse of you arguing with her friend to dump you.
    Just leave it be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    She fancies him.
    I actually agree with this, whether it was meant to be serious or not, its a definite possibility

ReputationRep:
    She dumped you because your a pussy. He should have been on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voltex)
    Recently, I got really drunk and was agressive to my gf's male friend. I didn't lay a finger on him but I had to seperated by someone else and I was being threatening. And for this my gf has dumped me!

Even though she once slapped a guy across the face when she was drunk.

Do you thinks its unfair then that she has dumped me for this, considering I didnt even touch him?
    Relationships can go ****** and people end up waiting for legitimate reasons to get out. If she'd dump you for this, you probably had it coming bro. The upside is you're out: would you really want to continue a relationship as fragile as that?

ReputationRep:
    1) She was looking for an excuse

2) She likes him

3) He is a very close friend and she does not want to lose him

ReputationRep:
    So girls, if your bf got really agressive towards your male friend, you wouldn't get upset and dump him?

ReputationRep:
    Recently, I got really drunk and was agressive to my gf's male friend. I didn't lay a finger on him but I had to seperated by someone else and I was being threatening. And for this my gf has dumped me!

Even though she once slapped a guy across the face when she was drunk.

Do you thinks its unfair then that she has dumped me for this, considering I didnt even touch him?
    Learn game, then go out and **** 10 girls

Youll feel much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PauloG.)
    She was looking for an excuse to dump you?
    Also my first thought. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Cut out her eyes so she can never gaze upon another man.

ReputationRep:
    So girls, if your bf got really agressive towards your male friend, you wouldn't get upset and dump him?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Also my first thought. :holmes:
    well she also said things weren't working out between us.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    what would you do then?

ReputationRep:
    what would you do then?
    Everything and anything else that doesn't involve losing one of two people I love.
    Anyway, it depends on what was said during and in initiating the 'fight', but likely I'd just talk to them and make them both compromise or agree to disagree or just put up and shut up for my sake.

However, from what you said, it seems your relationship wasn't working anyway, although that may just be in her eyes (did you think that too?), but even then, I wouldn't use the fight as an excuse if it's not something I would usually dump a guy over (unless it was one of many, small irritating things which combined to make me want to get away).

If that makes ANY sense!

ReputationRep:
    I think that maybe she was disappointed that you were aggressive, maybe even shocked. Possiby more so if she had an aggressive boyfriend in the past or something?
    Learn from this and try to control alcohol when youre with your girlfriend. Sorry if I sounded rude by the way, no offence was meant!

ReputationRep:
    Everything and anything else that doesn't involve losing one of two people I love.
    Anyway, it depends on what was said during and in initiating the 'fight', but likely I'd just talk to them and make them both compromise or agree to disagree or just put up and shut up for my sake.

However, from what you said, it seems your relationship wasn't working anyway, although that may just be in her eyes (did you think that too?), but even then, I wouldn't use the fight as an excuse if it's not something I would usually dump a guy over.
    What if the bf was the one way out of order though?

ReputationRep:
    How about you ask her why she ended over this?

you got violent for no reason. that's a huge thing for some girls.
    personally I wouldn't dump after one incident, but then I did end up getting punched in the face and strangled by my ex :rolleyes:

you don't know what's in her past and this could have really hit a sore spot with her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.