Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I'm an 18 year old male and come extremely rarely, even during sex. Anyways, my question is, when I'm having sex with a girl, should I fake or not?

Girls, would you rather live in ignorance (I think most girls assume that guys always ***, which really isnt the case...) or know the truth? The problem is that I don't really know what I want sexually, I've only had a few sexual partners, so yeah...

Opinions?

ReputationRep:
    I really dont care to be honest. A guy doesnt have to fake it, I'll understand, but if hes more comfortable with faking it then fine.

ReputationRep:
    I think she might notice..! Why not just explain it to her, especially as it isn't unheard of to not come, and then maybe she can help you out in other ways after sex.

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer it if a guy didn't fake it, it would hurt my feelings if I'm honest. Just like it would hurt a man's feelings if a girl was faking. Though at the same time, it would be frustrating not being able to satisfy your partner.
    My boyfriend was never able to orgasm without sex (i.e. hand/oral stimulation..) but we worked on it together and now he can!
    I say find a steady partner and work on it, different ways, different speeds, whatever. Explain it to her, too. And I'm sure she'll make it her personal mission to find out ;D

ReputationRep:
    Don't fake. How else is a girl meant to improve what she's doing to suit you! Besides, it's basically lying. I wouldn't be bothered if i was the girlfriend, but i would be very offended if i found out you'd been faking. I'd much rather know the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Don't fake it. If you're not getting what you want out of sex, let her know so that you can work together to find a solution. If she cares about you, she'll want to know. And she can't fix a problem if she doesn't know it's there.

Even if you don't know what you want yet, that's okay. You can go on a mission to explore together. It'll be fun!

In sexual situations, speaking up is usually the best policy.

ReputationRep:
    No - aside from anything else, it might become quite obvious when there's a lack of ... erm ... evidence.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her she is ****, and get an upgrade.

ReputationRep:
    I think id notice if the guy faked it to be honest... there is evidence to show that he didnt..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.