Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Kkk

ReputationRep:
    Errmmm great? Go and find someone then?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has to start at the beginning at some point, so you are by no means any different to anyone else, just stick at it and give it ago and by no time you will feel as comfortable as anyone else

ReputationRep:
    I'm free but i'm only 16 so it could be a bit weird- Sorry

ReputationRep:
    I'm 24. 90% of the time I don't care. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day you dont really need experience, you just need that one person, think of the bright side at least you know you dont have like a gazillion STD's.

ReputationRep:
    What's the issue exactly? Are you worried that you inexperiance will affect your future relationships?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post19032061

Did you have two birthdays this year? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If you learned to spell it might help.

...that was harsh, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm easy like Sunday morning :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Poor you

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel like you have to rush into this sort of thing. So you're 26 and because everyone else have partners, you're feeling inexperienced. So what? If you feel like you need to date someone, you may run at the risk of dating Mr. Wrong. If you stop looking, something will come to you. No matter how long it'll take, you'll eventually stumble on someone amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Everyone has to start at the beginning at some point, so you are by no means any different to anyone else, just stick at it and give it ago and by no time you will feel as comfortable as anyone else
    OP, this is good advice
    he's right, there is no saying how you are as a person for having x amount of boyfriends by a certain age, it doesn't work that way. Maybe this is the right time to find your first boyfriend, your older and hopefully you have more confidence in yourself. Good luck and get talking

ReputationRep:
    adult friend finder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jludvig)
    have u had much experience?
    None whatsoever.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.