Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend havent been using condoms recently as i have a implant in my arm and were both clean however recently, my boobs have been getting bigger, i get tummy flutters and just recently, im having really strong maternal instincts and i feel like i need to be a mum. I dont want to get a pregnancy test because i feel embarassed ad the doctor might judge me as im still young.
    I really want children and ive heard people might not know if their pregnant and just give birth when its time for them to drop.

What should i do?

ReputationRep:
    fail troll

ReputationRep:
    well they could always be side effects and you probaly subconsciously thought up your maternal instincts cos you think your pregnant
    to be on the safe side, why dont you go buy a pregnancy test from like boots or wherever or order a pregnancy test online

ReputationRep:
    either do nothing and wait for 6lbs of flesh to drop between your legs, or get tested and terminate the child if needs be.

i'll be back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsabax)
    well they could always be side effects and you probaly subconsciously thought up your maternal instincts cos you think your pregnant
    to be on the safe side, why dont you go buy a pregnancy test from like boots or wherever or order a pregnancy test online

I might order one online then. i didnt know you could do that. Im so embarassed when it comes to stuff like this tho

ReputationRep:
    Stand on your head.
    It worked for the Aztecs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    either do nothing and wait for 6lbs of flesh to drop between your legs, or get tested and terminate the child if needs be.

i'll be back.

Good advice.

ReputationRep:
    Troll.
    You must be the only one who doesn't know that you can buy pregnancy tests from pharmacies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bearFACE)
    I might order one online then. i didnt know you could do that. Im so embarassed when it comes to stuff like this tho
    yeah i would be too lol, id prob be too embarased to go buy one cos id be scared of the shop assistant judging me or whatever loll

here you go >>

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...pregnancy+test

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your doctor they wont judge you,however it is also likely that you are over thinking this and hence feeling maternal. How old is young as its quite possible your boobs are just naturally growing

ReputationRep:
    If u can't wait for one to come, then can't you go to a boots or somewhere with self-sevicing tills? Nobody to judge you then

ReputationRep:
    Too embarrased to get a pregnancy test = life fail

Enjoy your baby you immature little brat, see you on jeremy kyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Too embarrased to get a pregnancy test = life fail

Enjoy your baby you immature little brat, see you on jeremy kyle
    So beautifully evil :devil:

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm those changes couldn't be anything to do with the fact that you are now taking hormones which you weren't previously? Just a thought.

:curious:

ReputationRep:
    Well if you have sex, there's always a possibility you could be pregnant.

Use your common sense and get a test. Sure, if I was the doctor I'd look down on you, but everyone would look down on you even more for being a teenage mother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    So beautifully evil :devil:
    I do try :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    Troll.
    You must be the only one who doesn't know that you can buy pregnancy tests from pharmacies.
    Pahaa.

ReputationRep:
    Dear me not too embarrassed to go to the doctor to ask for the implant but too embarrassed to urinate on a stick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    Sure, if I was the doctor I'd look down on you
    Wtf?

ReputationRep:
    :banghead:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.