Could i be pregnant? Watch

bearFACE
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Me and my boyfriend havent been using condoms recently as i have a implant in my arm and were both clean however recently, my boobs have been getting bigger, i get tummy flutters and just recently, im having really strong maternal instincts and i feel like i need to be a mum. I dont want to get a pregnancy test because i feel embarassed ad the doctor might judge me as im still young.
I really want children and ive heard people might not know if their pregnant and just give birth when its time for them to drop.

What should i do?
skiing
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
fail troll
xsabax
Report 9 years ago
well they could always be side effects and you probaly subconsciously thought up your maternal instincts cos you think your pregnant
to be on the safe side, why dont you go buy a pregnancy test from like boots or wherever or order a pregnancy test online
londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
either do nothing and wait for 6lbs of flesh to drop between your legs, or get tested and terminate the child if needs be.

i'll be back.
bearFACE
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by xsabax)
well they could always be side effects and you probaly subconsciously thought up your maternal instincts cos you think your pregnant
to be on the safe side, why dont you go buy a pregnancy test from like boots or wherever or order a pregnancy test online

I might order one online then. i didnt know you could do that. Im so embarassed when it comes to stuff like this tho
thunder_chunky
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Stand on your head.
It worked for the Aztecs.
Low Key
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by londonboym)
either do nothing and wait for 6lbs of flesh to drop between your legs, or get tested and terminate the child if needs be.

i'll be back.

Good advice.
*Star*Guitar*
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Troll.
You must be the only one who doesn't know that you can buy pregnancy tests from pharmacies.
xsabax
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bearFACE)
I might order one online then. i didnt know you could do that. Im so embarassed when it comes to stuff like this tho
yeah i would be too lol, id prob be too embarased to go buy one cos id be scared of the shop assistant judging me or whatever loll

here you go >>

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...pregnancy+test
brokenangel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Talk to your doctor they wont judge you,however it is also likely that you are over thinking this and hence feeling maternal. How old is young as its quite possible your boobs are just naturally growing
JecAL
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If u can't wait for one to come, then can't you go to a boots or somewhere with self-sevicing tills? Nobody to judge you then
username156343
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Too embarrased to get a pregnancy test = life fail

Enjoy your baby you immature little brat, see you on jeremy kyle
Flying Cookie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rizzletastic)
Too embarrased to get a pregnancy test = life fail

Enjoy your baby you immature little brat, see you on jeremy kyle
So beautifully evil :devil:
nolongerhearthemusic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ummmm those changes couldn't be anything to do with the fact that you are now taking hormones which you weren't previously? Just a thought.

:curious:
Failed123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well if you have sex, there's always a possibility you could be pregnant.

Use your common sense and get a test. Sure, if I was the doctor I'd look down on you, but everyone would look down on you even more for being a teenage mother
username156343
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Flying Cookie)
So beautifully evil :devil:
I do try :redface:
Hafsaay
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
Troll.
You must be the only one who doesn't know that you can buy pregnancy tests from pharmacies.
Pahaa.
PrincessJasmine
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dear me not too embarrassed to go to the doctor to ask for the implant but too embarrassed to urinate on a stick.
nolongerhearthemusic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Failed123)
Sure, if I was the doctor I'd look down on you
Wtf?
e-m-i-l-y
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:banghead:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads