Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just wondering if fresher's week was the 14th or the 21st of september? cos i can't seem to find the term dates anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was 22nd actually, I read it somewhere on facebook. Why don't you join the freshers group on facebook? (Maybe it was the 21st, I forgot)

ReputationRep:
    It starts 21st September

ReputationRep:
    Whoops

ReputationRep:
    I haven't a clue but I'll be there at least a week before it starts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    I haven't a clue but I'll be there at least a week before it starts.
    In the actual university building or just round town getting drunk?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting week 1 of lectures when you guys have your freshers week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    In the actual university building or just round town getting drunk?
    Staying in my new flat across the Brayford from the University. Might be round the town drunk but that won't be during the day as I'm not an alcoholic or in the University because I don't want to get kicked out.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,

there will be two freshers week this year, one will be for FE students and mainly based on Riseholm Campus, and the second the HE freshers will be the week after and mainly on the Bradford campus. if you have any questions then just drop in or email the students union we will all be happy to help with any questions you may have. or we don't have the answer we can direct you to the right place. hope that every one is having a great summer and we look forward to seeing you all in september.

Emily Gough
    Student Officer
    Lincoln University Students Union

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyG-Student Officer)
    hey guys,

there will be two freshers week this year,

Emily Gough
    Student Officer
    Lincoln University Students Union
    Hi there Emily,
    On behalf of my partner who will be attending the university when does the first week of freshers start, 14th or 21st September? She's a little worried since her birthday is 19th September and she wants to celebrate it at home with friends.

ReputationRep:
    two freshers weeks? why on earth are they doing that.

ReputationRep:
    thought ours starts on the sunday the 20th? though starting on the sunday never made sense to me
    or at least thats when riseholme HE are moving in and we get there as it starts so guess its the 21st officially

ReputationRep:
    start on the sunday because things start on the monday so they need people moved in for it. lincoln is a good night out any night i think, depending on who your with and where you go.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.