Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most inappropriate facebook status update? :| Watch

ReputationRep:
    People shouldn't write things about their relationships.. like omg I can't believe he was sleeping with my best friend for 2 months blah blah.. I've seen all that, mainly from the chavvy people I went to school with.

ReputationRep:
    When people put "has the best bf/gf in the world"

or "I luv ma bbz so much"!

Tell THEM, not everyone else..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as above said, I hate the whole declarations of love too. Specifically, those who announce they love their new boyfriend/girlfriend whom they've been seeing for one week, and those who delcare their love at least twice a day.

That's a quick trip to the delete button.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cowboy Dan)

Absolute most inappropriate facebook status ever.
    tbf someone might have hijacked his facebook, but if not..

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Someone on my FL put up ....... "has chlamydia".

Not the kind of thing you want your mates to know is it?!

ReputationRep:
    people with friendship probz and when you ask them what happened they say its nothing THEN WHY PUT IT AS YOU'RE STATUS....hmm also any1 who constantly changes it every minute of the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    This is perhaps pretty epic.

hahaha amazing.

I get annoyed by the chavs saying things like 'fuk it i am dun wiv men 4 eva' then somebody always replies with 'why wats up hun?'.

One girl is seriously doing my nut in, making up and breaking up with some other loser every day. I would announce my annoyance but she looks as though her face has been set on fire, then put out with a spade. And she has a ****** relationship, I feel that would be kicking a disabled whilst she's down.

Basically it's the chavs that I knew when I was younger, they have nothing interesting to say. I would delete people but they'd know, besides, some of them are in my family (not immediate) :\

Text speak is one thing, but amalgamating 3 sentences into one without grammar is sufficient grounds for the death penalty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    people with friendship probz and when you ask them what happened they say its nothing THEN WHY PUT IT AS YOU'RE STATUS....hmm also any1 who constantly changes it every minute of the day
    I hate that! :yes:

They put something stupid like "i hate my life, i need help", then you try and help them out and they say "oh it's nothing"

Attention seekers suck :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I hate that! :yes:

They put something stupid like "i hate my life, i need help", then you try and help them out and they say "oh it's nothing"

Attention seekers suck :mad:
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1391/loldq.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9971/lold2k.jpg

******* gold.

Guy said "I don't do drugs" then deleted all his comments and removed himself from her friend list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    tbf someone might have hijacked his facebook, but if not..

:lolwut:
    Yeah I think they did, it was posted on reddit and someone commented claiming they were the one who hacked it. Still, everyone's reactions are brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Not inappropriate but it made me laugh.
    ...is glad that he isnt a sheep in these parts of Yorkshire!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.