Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annemarie)
    hiya can anyone help me about the o2 x1 fone just that i cant receive any pics from other camera fones and i was wondering do i have 2 do something 2 the fone so people can send me photos 2 my fone plz help me
    plz can u tell me how u did it lol cos it only lets me view pics ppl have sent thru the internet i cant get them on my fone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    Does anyone know how many sms messages the new O2 X1 mobile phone can store?

Is it good? - (to people who have the phone) , its just i might be getting it for Xmas!!

Whats the camera like on it?
    - Please note that he O2 X1 can only hold 10 SMS messages, you might have a SIM card that can hold 20 Messages but the handset has a problem using all of theose spaces- it gets stuck at about 14-15 and will stop receiveing any more, but not tell you the inbox is full.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holz)
    plz can u tell me how u did it lol cos it only lets me view pics ppl have sent thru the internet i cant get them on my fone
    You need to have MMS activated with O2, the phone should have all the settings on it but it needs the service enabled or you will just get a link to a website where you can view the picture - their number is

PAYG - 0870 567 8678

Contract - 0870 586 0860

Its possible that you will need to change some settings for PAYG, the APN (access point name) will need to be payandgo.o2.uk rather than wap.o2.co.uk
    and the UserName will be payandgo rather than o2wap

but try getting it enabled first before mucking with any of the settings..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creativesurgeon)
    mine can store 150.
    how come ur fone holds sooo many messages mine only holds 20 and its really annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    thisnk Creative surgeon must be mistaken... the O2 X1 only has memory on the SIM card for SMS messages and the SIM cards being sent out had room for 20 on Contract and 10 on PAYG, though as previously noted a software bug means you can only probably only use the first 15 and wont get a memory full error if you have more than about 15.. let me know if you have a different experience as it might be an intermittent fault but seems to affect a large number of X1s. Unless there hasd been a substantial revision of the handset to include SMS memory, there is not space for 150 SMSs on the O2 X1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madmaxaquinn)
    thisnk Creative surgeon must be mistaken... the O2 X1 only has memory on the SIM card for SMS messages and the SIM cards being sent out had room for 20 on Contract and 10 on PAYG, though as previously noted a software bug means you can only probably only use the first 15 and wont get a memory full error if you have more than about 15.. let me know if you have a different experience as it might be an intermittent fault but seems to affect a large number of X1s. Unless there hasd been a substantial revision of the handset to include SMS memory, there is not space for 150 SMSs on the O2 X1.
    thats really bad - youd think theyd have sorted that out. at least having an archiving function or somethign.

HOLZ - re, your photo messaging. are you using an up-to-date o2 sim? ie, the one that came in the box. otherwise, even if they enable sms and you get them to send you the settings, youll never be able to recieve mms cos the old sims cant cope with it. if you are just using your old sim to keep the number, o2 should be able to transfer your details to an upgraded sim-card so you can mms. whether they will actually do it is a different matter.
    just checking before you waste any money calling the helpline (dont you think its shocking o2 make you pay for a contract helpline, when orange have it freephone?)

ReputationRep:
    :cool: :rolleyes: [QUOTE=clairewilson78]Hello there! Well tx1 is a good site to try......lots of free ringtones (old classics and new tunes) and icons etc....and some payQUOTE]

what is the site called?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=o2x1person]:cool: :rolleyes:
    (Original post by clairewilson78)
    Hello there! Well tx1 is a good site to try......lots of free ringtones (old classics and new tunes) and icons etc....and some payQUOTE]

what is the site called?
    www.tx1.com

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.