The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's very selfless of her - but, 13 GRAND!
£13,000!? ********! I knew I shouldn't have given mine away for free!
Reply 3
So does a virginity have a price? If so is, raping a virgin theft?
well if its the only way to get her mum help :dontknow:

hopefully she'll get enough money, especially seeing as that australian girl who just wanted the cash for the sake of cash got more than $1million for hers
Creepy.
Reply 6
Well she's doing it to help her mother, if this is the only way she has then i dont really blame her.
Reply 7
It has been done many times before. Nothing new. eBay brought this trend to fruition.
Reply 8
Selkarn
So does a virginity have a price? If so is, raping a virgin theft?

If virginity had a price, I'd buy one get one free :mmm:
Reply 9
why the hell not.
it's not so much sad for her as it is for the person who pays for it
Reply 10
Her choice, I suppose.
Reply 11
Its sad that she's that desperate, but she's going to get a LOT of money. How much would care cost?
Reply 12
Meh, no kissing or caressing, and must wear condoms. Not worth 13 ******* grand is it? You could find a virgin cheaper if you were really fussed, who would allow kissing and caressing, and may even take it up the bum!
Reply 13
I read this in The Sun, originally they described her as 'gorgeous evelyn' with just a picture of a pair of legs in stockings, then when they posted the picture of her it was changed to 'generous evelyn'....
So what?
Audrey Hepburn
£13,000!? ********! I knew I shouldn't have given mine away for free!

This is my view.
Reply 16
I think the person who paid for it is much "sadder". To be honest, I think she's getting the better end of the deal!
why are they all so ugly?
Vile and debasing :mad: . Why doesn't someone just give her the money out of goodwill?
Reply 19
Aww, that's sad.

Just out of interest - if you dumped a parent at a hospital claiming you could no longer care for them, what would happen (here and in Ecuador for those who might know)?

Latest

Trending

Trending