Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-1757487.html

ur thoughts

ReputationRep:
    That's very selfless of her - but, 13 GRAND!

ReputationRep:
    £13,000!? ********! I knew I shouldn't have given mine away for free!

ReputationRep:
    So does a virginity have a price? If so is, raping a virgin theft?

ReputationRep:
    well if its the only way to get her mum help :dontknow:

hopefully she'll get enough money, especially seeing as that australian girl who just wanted the cash for the sake of cash got more than $1million for hers

ReputationRep:
    Creepy.

ReputationRep:
    Well she's doing it to help her mother, if this is the only way she has then i dont really blame her.

ReputationRep:
    It has been done many times before. Nothing new. eBay brought this trend to fruition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    So does a virginity have a price? If so is, raping a virgin theft?
    If virginity had a price, I'd buy one get one free :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    why the hell not.
    it's not so much sad for her as it is for the person who pays for it

Her choice, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Its sad that she's that desperate, but she's going to get a LOT of money. How much would care cost?

ReputationRep:
    Meh, no kissing or caressing, and must wear condoms. Not worth 13 ******* grand is it? You could find a virgin cheaper if you were really fussed, who would allow kissing and caressing, and may even take it up the bum!

ReputationRep:
    I read this in The Sun, originally they described her as 'gorgeous evelyn' with just a picture of a pair of legs in stockings, then when they posted the picture of her it was changed to 'generous evelyn'....

ReputationRep:
    So what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
    £13,000!? ********! I knew I shouldn't have given mine away for free!
    This is my view.

ReputationRep:
    I think the person who paid for it is much "sadder". To be honest, I think she's getting the better end of the deal!

ReputationRep:
    why are they all so ugly?

ReputationRep:
    Vile and debasing :mad: . Why doesn't someone just give her the money out of goodwill?

ReputationRep:
    Aww, that's sad.

Just out of interest - if you dumped a parent at a hospital claiming you could no longer care for them, what would happen (here and in Ecuador for those who might know)?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.