Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There's some american girl that did this for millions.

ReputationRep:
    How can any mother prostitute their daughter?

Losing her virginity is one-hell-of-a lazy way to raise these funds. She should climb the Mont Blanc and prove to her mother that she's willing to do anything for her. No one in their right mind will pay £13,000 to take HER virginity; Emma Watsons maybe but not hers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    So does a virginity have a price? If so is, raping a virgin theft?
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    "I'm doing it for my mother"

How charming.

ReputationRep:
    poor girl

ReputationRep:
    just put my bid on

ReputationRep:
    28 and a virgin, wtf

ReputationRep:
    The unoriginality is pretty depressing. If she organised some sort of tournament for the winner to hit that, I'd approve,

ReputationRep:
    now all the people that post on TSR saying "OMG im still a virgin, is there something wrong with me? im 12 and havnt had sex yet!!!" will have an incentive to keep their virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasharox)
    If I was still a virgin, I'd do it. One awful night for lotsa money
    To quote the famous Churchill anecdote:

Winston Churchill once asked a woman at a party if she’d sleep with him for a million dollars. “Maybe,” she said coyly.

He then asked her if she’d sleep with him for one dollar.

“What kind of a woman do you think I am?” she shouted.

“Madam, we’ve already established what kind of a woman you are,” Churchill said. “Now we’re just negotiating the price.”

ReputationRep:
    She has imposed strict conditions on the man who would deflower her. He must have a medical certificate proving his good health, must use a condom and may only stay with her for one night. She will allow "no kisses or caresses"
    YEH, BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST BE WEIRD, RIGHT?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkel)
    YEH, BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST BE WEIRD, RIGHT?!
    LMAO.

You'd think it she'd at least allow it to have the possibility of an intimate pleasurable experience but NOO.

Oh and for a lot less then £13k you could have a night with a professional who would let you have what ever fantasy you wanted.

If some men really want to take a girls virginity(not that it's the best sex) then I'd bet you could find virgins who'd lose it for less, as long as the guy is ok looking...in fact for £13k looks might not even matter.

ReputationRep:
    its sad that she needs to do it but on the other hand she not the 1st and wont be the last. Id put money on alot of girls on here have had sex for worse reasons.

ReputationRep:
    She's doing it to help her mother :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttx)
    To quote the famous Churchill anecdote:
    Winston Churchill once asked a woman at a party if she’d sleep with him for a million dollars. “Maybe,” she said coyly.

He then asked her if she’d sleep with him for one dollar.

“What kind of a woman do you think I am?” she shouted.

“Madam, we’ve already established what kind of a woman you are,” Churchill said. “Now we’re just negotiating the price.”
    ^This, 1000 times over

Also what a victory for womens rights in this thread, women liberated themselves to stop being treated as property and objects, only to gain the right to sell themselves as objects. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Cool)
    "Prostitution. The oldest profession in the world", my old History teacher used to say. :borat:
    its true - it is the oldest just ahead of the professional soldier

so the two oldest "jobs" in the world revolve around sex and war

gotta love humans:woo:

and i wouldnt pay £13 for her virginity never mind £13 000

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a brilliant example of the market at work, god bless laissez faire capitalism.

ReputationRep:
    A holiday, 2 guitars, an amp,a car, 9oz of skunk, loadsa beer, a new PC, a new stereo, a new TV, gig tickets and have change for a decent hooker / gold digger.

OR

Sex with her... once...with no kissing / caressing. I'd bet she doesn't even give great head. For those reasons, I'm out.

ReputationRep:
    Virgin... my ass.

ReputationRep:
    Here is a bigger picture of her:
    http://www.gentedigital.es/upload/fo...01b_grande.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.