Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I was wondering this after reading the sources posted on a similar thread in this forum.

Has anyone else ever felt that they may have been pregnant and miscarried without being aware of it?

When i was 18 and on the pill, i had really heavy bleeding and horrible cramps for apparently no reason halfway through a pack. Called nhs direct and they told me to go to hospital. Doctors told me I was miscarrying, but as it was so early i didn't even know i was pregnant. Its quite normal to miscarry early on without knowing you are pregnant, especially if its unplanned.

Or do you mean miscarrying without knowing?? Never experienced this, but read lots on a pregnancy forum of ladies who have gone to a scan to find no heartbeat.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.