Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so baisically our head girl was supposed to be organising our leavers hoodies but due to certain events everyone hates her now and she has turned into godzilla and looks out for number one now. Yeah not a GREAT end to our school year. Anyways I have taken it upon myself to organise our leavers hoodies because everyone was really keen for them and I think its good to have one so I've been doing some research but does anyone have any good companies or whatever they could recommend that do them at about £15-20?

Would appreciate any help!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.personalisedhoodiesuk.co....FVUA4wodRTl26A

http://www.schoolleaverscompany.co.u...s/feedback.htm

Our school used www.arti.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    what happened? try and make a profit from it too btw if i were you charity doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    Head girl... What on earth is a Head girl and what does she do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creepy)
    Head girl... What on earth is a Head girl and what does she do?
    u know organises student clubs, reports back to the headmistress about stuff...and they have to organise like leaver's ball, speech day stuff....uum...yeah just a lot of admin tbh? Havn't you heard of headboy/headgirl?? most schools have them....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    what happened? try and make a profit from it too btw if i were you charity doesn't exist
    lol thats just mean...I'm not gona cheat my like best mates dude...thats just skeezy...besides there are only 18 of us its not gona be that cheap anyways cos it won't be a bulk order...

ReputationRep:
    heyy... our school year got them! i love mine, so comfy! we payed 10.50 for ours! good deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    lol thats just mean...I'm not gona cheat my like best mates dude...thats just skeezy...besides there are only 18 of us its not gona be that cheap anyways cos it won't be a bulk order...
    lol you're just too nice what happened to this head girl though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    heyy... our school year got them! i love mine, so comfy! we payed 10.50 for ours! good deal
    do you know where you ordered them from? what kinda design did you get on yours?

ReputationRep:
    Our year 13 used this company: http://www.boomerangyearbooks.co.uk/leaversapparel.php

We also get our school planners from these.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so baisically our head girl was supposed to be organising our leavers hoodies but due to certain events everyone hates her now and she has turned into godzilla and looks out for number one now. Yeah not a GREAT end to our school year. Anyways I have taken it upon myself to organise our leavers hoodies because everyone was really keen for them and I think its good to have one so I've been doing some research but does anyone have any good companies or whatever they could recommend that do them at about £15-20?

Would appreciate any help!
    Hey, I work at a promotional products company, so could help you out a little.)

Try some of these: (ignore the crappy website, it's old, but the clothes are current.

http://www.our-catalogue.co.uk/pages...&sid=997365950

http://www.promofashion.co.uk/

Go to Sweatshirts at the top and have a look around. They should be cheaper than you think. How many do you need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    lol you're just too nice what happened to this head girl though
    Um...lots of things she was baisically saying mean things about every girl in our year...to other people in our year (pretty dumb considering there are 18 of us and well we'r all bound to find out) like for example, she said to this one girl who hangs out with me and two other girls that me and my two friends were a "bad influence" on her and that we wern't "good enough for her" you know stuff like that just totally unneccesary...and she just took over stuff like organising the ball and everything she just became a really bitter person to be around I duno...she just lied and was really really two-faced and it was sad to see especially cos she was head girl u know the one person whos meant to be really good etc. oh and she got together with a guy whilst one of my friends was dating him and practically rubbed it in her face...that was kinda the evil icing on the cake of bad behaviour....

ReputationRep:
    do you know where you ordered them from? what kinda design did you get on yours?
    Below:

On the front was the school badge.
    We had a choice of either grey or black hoodies.
    Majority chosed navy as you can see.
    Sorry dont know about the website, but if you PM me I can find out..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    Hey, I work at a promotional products company, so could help you out a little.)

Try some of these: (ignore the crappy website, it's old, but the clothes are current.

http://www.our-catalogue.co.uk/pages...&sid=997365950

http://www.promofashion.co.uk/

Go to Sweatshirts at the top and have a look around. They should be cheaper than you think. How many do you need?
    thanks for that I've emailed them, I'm looking for embroidery on the left breast and then a name heading the back with an "09" underneath made up of leavers names. Colour scheme would be grey with red lettering. I'm looking for a place that does a sort of cheaper fixed price because I'm ordering only 18 I don't think I could get a bulk order discount.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for that I've emailed them, I'm looking for embroidery on the left breast and then a name heading the back with an "09" underneath made up of leavers names. Colour scheme would be grey with red lettering. I'm looking for a place that does a sort of cheaper fixed price because I'm ordering only 18 I don't think I could get a bulk order discount.
    Ah right, the minimum is usually 25, though it could probably be done.

I'll check the email tomorrow and get back to you

edit: have you thought about getting mugs or anything like that? They're much cheaper and look good as well. Are there only 18 people leaving though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    Ah right, the minimum is usually 25, though it could probably be done.

I'll check the email tomorrow and get back to you

edit: have you thought about getting mugs or anything like that? They're much cheaper and look good as well. Are there only 18 people leaving though?

thank you much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    Our year 13 used this company: http://www.boomerangyearbooks.co.uk/leaversapparel.php

We also get our school planners from these.
    awsome those designs look totally unique not like the usual leavers hoodies you get how much were yours if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    awsome those designs look totally unique not like the usual leavers hoodies you get how much were yours if you don't mind me asking?
    Well I don't know for sure, as it was the year above, but I think they paid about £18 or £19. It was less than 20 anyway.

It had the school badge on the front where a chest pocket would be, and on the back 09 made up with everyone's name from the year.

You could also get your own name/word/whatever in bigger letters across the top, a bit like a football shirt, if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    Well I don't know for sure, as it was the year above, but I think they paid about £18 or £19. It was less than 20 anyway.

It had the school badge on the front where a chest pocket would be, and on the back 09 made up with everyone's name from the year.

You could also get your own name/word/whatever in bigger letters across the top, a bit like a football shirt, if you know what I mean.

yeah sounds fab I really liked the different designs thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    why has nobody asked this burning question - why are there only 18 people in your year?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.