Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    why has nobody asked this burning question - why are there only 18 people in your year?!
    lol cos I got to a really really REALLY small girls school tucked away further down from kensington high street...there are like 300 girls in the school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    u know organises student clubs, reports back to the headmistress about stuff...and they have to organise like leaver's ball, speech day stuff....uum...yeah just a lot of admin tbh? Havn't you heard of headboy/headgirl?? most schools have them....:confused:
    Nope. We just had a committee of people to do that. Delegation and all that, don't have the disaster of one person letting the whole year down, you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creepy)
    Nope. We just had a committee of people to do that. Delegation and all that, don't have the disaster of one person letting the whole year down, you know?

well I mean we have deputy head, head of houses etc etc and they're MEANT to work as a team...and usually dooo except this year well...I guess the power went to our head girl's...err...head? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    Ok so baisically our head girl was supposed to be organising our leavers hoodies but due to certain events everyone hates her now and she has turned into godzilla and looks out for number one now. Yeah not a GREAT end to our school year. Anyways I have taken it upon myself to organise our leavers hoodies because everyone was really keen for them and I think its good to have one so I've been doing some research but does anyone have any good companies or whatever they could recommend that do them at about £15-20?

Would appreciate any help!
    I was in exactly this situation and I did exactly what you're going to do. Nice one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don John)
    I was in exactly this situation and I did exactly what you're going to do. Nice one!

weird coincidence....maybe being headgirl means that they insert an evil chip into the elected person....or ofc it could be that people who are dormant evils just expose their uuuglay side when the power goes to their head. The worst thing was that our headmistress thought that our headgilr was the epitomy of good in this world....:shifty:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hoodyclothing.co.uk/leavershoodies.html

They are also cheap and efficient - got the contact from last year group which used them and they were very pleased with the service. Price for left breast logo and back custom name printing was around £11. Might want to try them but best would be to get quotes from a number of companies and use the one which is the cheapest. Don't leave it to the end otherwise companies say they can deliver but always 3-4 days behind schedule. I guess fitting the names inside the 09 take a long time to do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.