Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ..And now I'm worried that I won't have a clue what to do when I get there etc

Anyone else in the same position or will I get more info etc later?

:confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmine?!)
    ..And now I'm worried that I won't have a clue what to do when I get there etc

Anyone else in the same position or will I get more info etc later?

:confused: :confused:
    You're at a bit of a disadvantage with not having seen where the most vital parts of your course take place but don't worry.

You should be sent some information for when you arrive telling you when and how to register, more information will be supplied on StudyNet which you'll be able to look at after you've registered.

what course are you doing? There are likely to be tons of people taking the same course as you who will be happy to let you tag along with them if they know where they're going.

Overall, don't panic We'll help as much as we can.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been to an open day either. Tbh I'm not worried about it. I'm expecting they'll tell me where I need to go and everything!

ReputationRep:
    Ive only been to the 1 open day, but its guna be my firm & insurance so im a different situation.
    Lets hope i do get in though, cus if i end up somewhere else ill cry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoktaUH)
    You're at a bit of a disadvantage with not having seen where the most vital parts of your course take place but don't worry.

You should be sent some information for when you arrive telling you when and how to register, more information will be supplied on StudyNet which you'll be able to look at after you've registered.

what course are you doing? There are likely to be tons of people taking the same course as you who will be happy to let you tag along with them if they know where they're going.

Overall, don't panic We'll help as much as we can.
    Thanks for that
    And it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

If anyone else is doing Eng Lit & Creative Writing, let me tag along please

ReputationRep:
    makes no difference

ReputationRep:
    You could probably go and look around the uni before you start.
    I know that my course had an open day thingy a few weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    heya, ive not been to one either, what are u studying? )

ReputationRep:
    i havent been to one either but it shouldnt be too difficult.. i hope

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.