Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    me too!! It was even weirder when this thread was the first one i came across on TSR. Strange. I bet thousands of people all over the country fell for it.
    Its actually made me really nervous about them now lol

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i see, no i dont know him, hes two years ahead of me and there are over 150 people in each year, so i might have seen him walking around the maths block but unlikely ive ever spoken to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CardiffMathsGeek)
    ahhh i see, no i dont know him, hes two years ahead of me and there are over 150 people in each year, so i might have seen him walking around the maths block but unlikely ive ever spoken to him.
    You should go up to him and challenge him to a boxing match...:ninja:

Maths is amazing...:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Guten tag...

Aww, where you off to?

Have a nice trip anyway...

Iche libe in Cardiff...:woo:
    Nice German :yy:

I'm gonna be an English assistant in 2 schools in south Germany, about half an hour from Austria :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noodles!)
    Nice German :yy:

I'm gonna be an English assistant in 2 schools in south Germany, about half an hour from Austria :woo:
    Nice...

And I have actually never studied or learnt or been taught German...:eek:

My dad is fluent, my brothers were taught from year 7-9 but I did French...:rolleyes:

So the amount I know is quite 'gút'...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Same. Scared the hell out of me. And then it said "We appreciate that this is an anxious time for you" - Really?!

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand why I never got this email
    I think it must be something to do with the medics or something.

ReputationRep:
    I swear when I saw the title of that email my heart stopped. I wasn't too worried about my grades before. But I was sooooo nervous about opening that email :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I felt exactly the same way. I thought that they had somehow got hold of the results early or something..nearly passed out!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.