Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    me too!! It was even weirder when this thread was the first one i came across on TSR. Strange. I bet thousands of people all over the country fell for it.
    Its actually made me really nervous about them now lol

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i see, no i dont know him, hes two years ahead of me and there are over 150 people in each year, so i might have seen him walking around the maths block but unlikely ive ever spoken to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CardiffMathsGeek)
    ahhh i see, no i dont know him, hes two years ahead of me and there are over 150 people in each year, so i might have seen him walking around the maths block but unlikely ive ever spoken to him.
    You should go up to him and challenge him to a boxing match...:ninja:

Maths is amazing...:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Guten tag...

Aww, where you off to?

Have a nice trip anyway...

Iche libe in Cardiff...:woo:
    Nice German :yy:

I'm gonna be an English assistant in 2 schools in south Germany, about half an hour from Austria :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noodles!)
    Nice German :yy:

I'm gonna be an English assistant in 2 schools in south Germany, about half an hour from Austria :woo:
    Nice...

And I have actually never studied or learnt or been taught German...:eek:

My dad is fluent, my brothers were taught from year 7-9 but I did French...:rolleyes:

So the amount I know is quite 'gút'...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Same. Scared the hell out of me. And then it said "We appreciate that this is an anxious time for you" - Really?!

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand why I never got this email
    I think it must be something to do with the medics or something.

ReputationRep:
    I swear when I saw the title of that email my heart stopped. I wasn't too worried about my grades before. But I was sooooo nervous about opening that email :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I felt exactly the same way. I thought that they had somehow got hold of the results early or something..nearly passed out!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 1, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.