Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No. It degrades the human spirit.

ReputationRep:
    I once charged a girl £15 to perform oral.

She suggested it so I had no option but to charge.

Then she said she was unwilling to pay....so I said I was unwilling to let her.

Simple.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    Might as well get paid for something Id do for free.

ReputationRep:
    If they were good looking - I'll give it up for free :awesome:

If they're ugly... depends on how ugly. £10 for ugly with good body. £100 for bad all round.

Fatties and smellies I wont touch.

ReputationRep:
    I used to come on here a year ago with a different username and I was dead serious, i posted a thread and offered any girl £500 to have sex with me ... didnt work tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    with someone i know - if theyre hot then i wouldnt charge :p:
    - not hot, £100 maybe?
    Randomer - maybe £500??
    What about a good looking randomer? I'l free this weekend :afro:

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    What about a good looking randomer? I'l free this weekend :afro:
    Lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am £17,000 in debt, and there is no way in hell I would ever do anything sexual in return for money, ever.

So much moral decay on this site :tongue: tut tut tut....you should be ashamed, I think most of the people saying they would probably wouldnt tbh.

People shouldnt cheapen and degrade what can be one of the greatest experiences people can have

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for publicizing you're as cheap as chips.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes guys that buy girls drinks and do all that **** etc are practically paying for sex. If I was in the opposite situation, ie she was paying for my drinks, then no probs.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, seems too degrading.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of me paying for sex, I'd never pay more than £100 and that'd be for 30minutes with the hottest.

I'm sure if a girl teased me and then said I couldn't have it I'd probably be so horny I would pay £XXXX.

ReputationRep:
    If you were as you say kinda **** buddies, why would she suddenly start offering you money if you have already ****** her at least a few times before for free ?

ReputationRep:
    I probably would, in a Belle-de-Jour-esque way!

I hate to say it, but that programme made me want to be a prostitute!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.