Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No. It degrades the human spirit.

ReputationRep:
    I once charged a girl £15 to perform oral.

She suggested it so I had no option but to charge.

Then she said she was unwilling to pay....so I said I was unwilling to let her.

Simple.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    Might as well get paid for something Id do for free.

ReputationRep:
    If they were good looking - I'll give it up for free :awesome:

If they're ugly... depends on how ugly. £10 for ugly with good body. £100 for bad all round.

Fatties and smellies I wont touch.

ReputationRep:
    I used to come on here a year ago with a different username and I was dead serious, i posted a thread and offered any girl £500 to have sex with me ... didnt work tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    with someone i know - if theyre hot then i wouldnt charge :p:
    - not hot, £100 maybe?
    Randomer - maybe £500??
    What about a good looking randomer? I'l free this weekend :afro:

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    What about a good looking randomer? I'l free this weekend :afro:
    Lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am £17,000 in debt, and there is no way in hell I would ever do anything sexual in return for money, ever.

So much moral decay on this site :tongue: tut tut tut....you should be ashamed, I think most of the people saying they would probably wouldnt tbh.

People shouldnt cheapen and degrade what can be one of the greatest experiences people can have

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for publicizing you're as cheap as chips.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes guys that buy girls drinks and do all that **** etc are practically paying for sex. If I was in the opposite situation, ie she was paying for my drinks, then no probs.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, seems too degrading.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of me paying for sex, I'd never pay more than £100 and that'd be for 30minutes with the hottest.

I'm sure if a girl teased me and then said I couldn't have it I'd probably be so horny I would pay £XXXX.

ReputationRep:
    If you were as you say kinda **** buddies, why would she suddenly start offering you money if you have already ****** her at least a few times before for free ?

ReputationRep:
    I probably would, in a Belle-de-Jour-esque way!

I hate to say it, but that programme made me want to be a prostitute!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.