Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Barcelona? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    Plan where and how you're going before you set off. And don't go around the Ramblas area late at night (after 10pm) on your own. I never experienced anything bad, but I know several people who did.
    thanks, i don't think il be out at night on my own anyways. I think i get a train there, just hope i can remember where the station is to get back haha.. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexa123)
    thanks, i don't think il be out at night on my own anyways. I think i get a train there, just hope i can remember where the station is to get back haha.. x

Where is it you live by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Where is it you live by the way?
    im staying in sant vicenç de montalt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexa123)
    im staying in sant vicenç de montalt

Ahhh ok, I don't know it I'm afraid.

So do you speak Spanish then? Or Catalan?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh ok, I don't know it I'm afraid.

So do you speak Spanish then? Or Catalan?
    Urm well i speak a little spanish and like 2 words in Catalan- not very good i know!!
    Hoping to learn more in the 5 weeks im here :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.