Gregg's baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    :O NO!
    its 3.53!
    woahh!! :confused: thts low .. next to a beggar's daily earnings lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    I used to get £7/hr at marks & spencers .. isnt £7/hr minimum wage for 17 yr olds??
    NMW is £5.73 at 22 years of age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    woahh!! :confused: thts low .. next to a beggar's daily earnings lol
    its very low! god love who ever gets that

ReputationRep:
    £6.1293 per hour on the counters at Asda, if you want the exact figure. It's pretty sweet work for the payload.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    im on that too until sept.
    im moving to liverpool and have applied for every store in the city :p: think il be working in ladbrokes, either in their shop or anfield!
    You'll be near me then I live kinda near Liverpool now and I'm going there myself come September [hopefully :p:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    I used to get £7/hr at marks & spencers .. isnt £7/hr minimum wage for 17 yr olds??
    you are kidding? :P the minimum wage for a 17 year old is £3.53 and hour

as for this thread, I get £6.20 an hour working as a lab technician (Just turned 18)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foundintransmission)
    You'll be near me then I live kinda near Liverpool now and I'm going there myself come September [hopefully :p:]
    Aw nice one! City of my dreams :p: ... literally!

ReputationRep:
    £5.35 at PC World.

ReputationRep:
    4.66 mcdonalds. bad times.

ReputationRep:
    £6.06 I knew some people who were on no more than £4 though.

ReputationRep:
    £5 at a resturant.

ReputationRep:
    in general earning over £5 is good, so think yourself lucky, some people are actually getting the £3.53 in some firms.

ReputationRep:
    alright so i'm clearly quite poor
    i'm 17 now and earn £3.98 an hour as a sales assistant at BHS.
    go me.

ReputationRep:
    £4.68, local pharmacy. (there atm). i also get 20% discount for me (and family/friends if i serve them). and lovely christmas pressies from the company! (£20 waterstones voucher, tube of choc buttons, and £10 amazon voucher and a white chocolate santa from the pharmacist)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17.
    Get payed £5.35 an hour now, at Boots as a sales assistant.

(Everyones wages went up by 1% a few weeks ago, even though there is a ressesion, it was £5.29)

ReputationRep:
    Well, I work as a babysitter and technically charge £3.50 an hour, but I get £5+, so that's good, if only it was more regular

In my old job (sales assistant, WH Smith), I got £4.20 or something similar...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngy34)
    Think it was about £4.10 on saturdays and £6 on sundays at Sainsbury's. Still work there but earn a couple of quid more.

I didn't know the wage was any different on a sunday?

I worked there when i was 16/17 on £4.50ish took a break and came back at 18 on 5.92.

ReputationRep:
    i used to get 7.35/hour lifeguarding (beach)

ReputationRep:
    I got £5 then got a pay rise to £5.50 - working in a pub as a waitress. Now I'm on £6, woohoo!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.