Gregg's baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    :O NO!
    its 3.53!
    woahh!! :confused: thts low .. next to a beggar's daily earnings lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    I used to get £7/hr at marks & spencers .. isnt £7/hr minimum wage for 17 yr olds??
    NMW is £5.73 at 22 years of age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    woahh!! :confused: thts low .. next to a beggar's daily earnings lol
    its very low! god love who ever gets that

ReputationRep:
    £6.1293 per hour on the counters at Asda, if you want the exact figure. It's pretty sweet work for the payload.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    im on that too until sept.
    im moving to liverpool and have applied for every store in the city :p: think il be working in ladbrokes, either in their shop or anfield!
    You'll be near me then I live kinda near Liverpool now and I'm going there myself come September [hopefully :p:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    I used to get £7/hr at marks & spencers .. isnt £7/hr minimum wage for 17 yr olds??
    you are kidding? :P the minimum wage for a 17 year old is £3.53 and hour

as for this thread, I get £6.20 an hour working as a lab technician (Just turned 18)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foundintransmission)
    You'll be near me then I live kinda near Liverpool now and I'm going there myself come September [hopefully :p:]
    Aw nice one! City of my dreams :p: ... literally!

ReputationRep:
    £5.35 at PC World.

ReputationRep:
    4.66 mcdonalds. bad times.

ReputationRep:
    £6.06 I knew some people who were on no more than £4 though.

ReputationRep:
    £5 at a resturant.

ReputationRep:
    in general earning over £5 is good, so think yourself lucky, some people are actually getting the £3.53 in some firms.

ReputationRep:
    alright so i'm clearly quite poor
    i'm 17 now and earn £3.98 an hour as a sales assistant at BHS.
    go me.

ReputationRep:
    £4.68, local pharmacy. (there atm). i also get 20% discount for me (and family/friends if i serve them). and lovely christmas pressies from the company! (£20 waterstones voucher, tube of choc buttons, and £10 amazon voucher and a white chocolate santa from the pharmacist)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17.
    Get payed £5.35 an hour now, at Boots as a sales assistant.

(Everyones wages went up by 1% a few weeks ago, even though there is a ressesion, it was £5.29)

ReputationRep:
    Well, I work as a babysitter and technically charge £3.50 an hour, but I get £5+, so that's good, if only it was more regular

In my old job (sales assistant, WH Smith), I got £4.20 or something similar...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngy34)
    Think it was about £4.10 on saturdays and £6 on sundays at Sainsbury's. Still work there but earn a couple of quid more.

I didn't know the wage was any different on a sunday?

I worked there when i was 16/17 on £4.50ish took a break and came back at 18 on 5.92.

ReputationRep:
    i used to get 7.35/hour lifeguarding (beach)

ReputationRep:
    I got £5 then got a pay rise to £5.50 - working in a pub as a waitress. Now I'm on £6, woohoo!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.