Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know that mock exams were last years gcse's?so anyone out there who could tell me any of the questions for them?i just want to know how hard they are, just a sample if you could please?if i do well in mocks i can go into higher science?

ReputationRep:
    C'est cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbphd)
    C'est cheating.
    um how the hell is that cheating? are they the real thing NO . i have recently had a chat with one of my teachers and after a interesting first thought it does seem quite true.
    What do you do when you dont know something? yes thats right you ask! So wouldnt it be better that if you are stuck in an exam you just put your hand up and they give you the answer? Youd still learn from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    um how the hell is that cheating? are they the real thing NO . i have recently had a chat with one of my teachers and after a interesting first thought it does seem quite true.
    What do you do when you dont know something? yes thats right you ask! So wouldnt it be better that if you are stuck in an exam you just put your hand up and they give you the answer? Youd still learn from it.
    You learn more from your mistakes though.

ReputationRep:
    if you go to the website of your exam boards, i dont know how many they have but on the AQA website (for example) i found past psychology papers for the AS exam so maybe give that a try. if they don't have questions and answers, they'll at least have good suggestions for exam techniques, what to include, etc. dearyxxx

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.