Turn on thread page Beta

If you blog... watch

• View Poll Results: If you blog...how often do you update it?
    Once a day or more frequently...
    12.50%
    every 2-4 days
    37.50%
    4-6 days
    12.50%
    every week
    12.50%
    every fortnight
    25.00%
    every month
    0%
    less frequently than this.
    0%

ReputationRep:
    If you blog...how often do you try to update it?:p:

I try to every 2-4 days, but my last post and most recent post are nearly a month apart

ReputationRep:
    Started one for my placement year before I left. Longest time I left it was a month and I'm hoping to update every day or every few days.

ReputationRep:

Started one for my placement year before I left. Longest time I left it was a month and I'm hoping to update every day or every few days.
    I'm trying to be good with this one. I have about 5 blogs that I forgot about in the past and this one has been going for quite a while!

ReputationRep:
    Depends what is going on, given the nature of my blog. At the moment I am blogging weekly [roughly] but during term time it could be daily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    I'm trying to be good with this one. I have about 5 blogs that I forgot about in the past and this one has been going for quite a while!
    Sounds like me! My one for the first year of uni has been the only successful one so far but I think I'll be good at updating this one.

ReputationRep:
    What is it you blog about and does anyone read them? Or am I missing the point of blogging :s:

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a personal blog which I updated regularly (couple of times a week). My last blog was a public one, and I tried to write once a week, but found it too time-consuming so the updates became more sporadic until I ended up giving up again. Thinking about starting a new one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    What is it you blog about and does anyone read them? Or am I missing the point of blogging :s:
    My blog is about university mainly - starting with the UCAS process in Yr13 - but it has some more general posts especially now it is summer. I have quite a few hits so I assume someone, somewhere reads it but that isn't necessarily why I blog. Just a way of venting and recording things.

ReputationRep:
    sporatic but never less than once a week if i can help it

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by meskell
    What is it you blog about and does anyone read them? Or am I missing the point of blogging
    Just me personally rambling on about day to day life. Over 1000 unique hits so someone somewhere has too much time on their hands !!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.