Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you blog... Watch

• View Poll Results: If you blog...how often do you update it?
    Once a day or more frequently...
    12.50%
    every 2-4 days
    37.50%
    4-6 days
    12.50%
    every week
    12.50%
    every fortnight
    25.00%
    every month
    0%
    less frequently than this.
    0%

ReputationRep:
    If you blog...how often do you try to update it?:p:

I try to every 2-4 days, but my last post and most recent post are nearly a month apart

ReputationRep:
    Started one for my placement year before I left. Longest time I left it was a month and I'm hoping to update every day or every few days.

ReputationRep:

Started one for my placement year before I left. Longest time I left it was a month and I'm hoping to update every day or every few days.
    I'm trying to be good with this one. I have about 5 blogs that I forgot about in the past and this one has been going for quite a while!

ReputationRep:
    Depends what is going on, given the nature of my blog. At the moment I am blogging weekly [roughly] but during term time it could be daily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    I'm trying to be good with this one. I have about 5 blogs that I forgot about in the past and this one has been going for quite a while!
    Sounds like me! My one for the first year of uni has been the only successful one so far but I think I'll be good at updating this one.

ReputationRep:
    What is it you blog about and does anyone read them? Or am I missing the point of blogging :s:

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a personal blog which I updated regularly (couple of times a week). My last blog was a public one, and I tried to write once a week, but found it too time-consuming so the updates became more sporadic until I ended up giving up again. Thinking about starting a new one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    What is it you blog about and does anyone read them? Or am I missing the point of blogging :s:
    My blog is about university mainly - starting with the UCAS process in Yr13 - but it has some more general posts especially now it is summer. I have quite a few hits so I assume someone, somewhere reads it but that isn't necessarily why I blog. Just a way of venting and recording things.

ReputationRep:
    sporatic but never less than once a week if i can help it

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by meskell
    What is it you blog about and does anyone read them? Or am I missing the point of blogging
    Just me personally rambling on about day to day life. Over 1000 unique hits so someone somewhere has too much time on their hands !!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.