Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend's making me miserable watch

ReputationRep:
    End it. He's not worth the hassle. Find out what he said in the car in that hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlou27)
    Okay, I spoke to him last night. We'd been out and so had both been drinking, but neither of us were drunk (he'd had a lot more to drink than me though). It resulted in him telling me to stop going on, and then when I said ''Sometimes I wonder why I bother with you'' he got his stuff together and walked out, telling me he was going home. I had to run out in my pjs and try to stop him because he'd had tonnes to drink and was planning on driving home when he lives 15 mins away from me, I was so scared I couldn't stop shaking, my sister's bf came out and sat in the car talking to him for about half an hour, trying to get him to calm down. He came back in but didn't say anything and he's just gone home this morning acting as though nothing happened. I'm so upset and I don't know what to do anymore. If this is how he acts when I try to talk things through what am I meant to do?!
    try it again when he is sober? and if it fails again then i guess really you need to make a decision.
    im in the same position as you right now, why is it so hard to dump people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindrop87)
    End it. He's not worth the hassle. Find out what he said in the car in that hour.
    Apparently he told my sister's bf that he can't cope with my OCD... I've been quite bad with it recently but I'm getting it under control and I've told him this. I think that was mainly it, along with how I'd told him I wanted to go to a uni in London but put it on hold for him... but I'm not quite sure what was said. At the end he apparently said that he needs to ''decide whether I want to end it or not''. Yet yesterday morning when I asked if we were okay he said yeah, everything's fine, of course we are. Hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlou27)
    Apparently he told my sister's bf that he can't cope with my OCD... I've been quite bad with it recently but I'm getting it under control and I've told him this. I think that was mainly it, along with how I'd told him I wanted to go to a uni in London but put it on hold for him... but I'm not quite sure what was said. At the end he apparently said that he needs to ''decide whether I want to end it or not''. Yet yesterday morning when I asked if we were okay he said yeah, everything's fine, of course we are. Hmmm.
    doesnt sound like he meant it.

at the end it's all up to you,
    how have to decide what to do next, make sure u chose the option that u wont regret 2moro or the day after or ever.

tell him that u both need a serious talk, to know where u both are standing in this relationship.

good luck :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.