Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm not usually the sunglasses wearing type, I don't think my face shape really suits it? [It's fairly round and the rounder sunglasses just exaggerate it]. I saw some in a magazine a while ago that where plastic and a kinda of bluey colour, which I thought would be ideal 'cause they would go with jeans, but I've forgot the site and now I've no clue where to look.
    I don't have loads of money to spend, maybe a tenner or something? Fifteen quid max, but they'd have to be nice for that.
    Anyway, any advice where to look, what styles to look for and that sort of thing would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've found that I don't really look goodin sunglasses, and although i like them, i don't have any. If you say you don't look good in them, i wouldn't get them.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a round face, stick to ones which are more square rather than round. Topshop are good for them and are mostly £15 or below.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    I've found that I don't really look goodin sunglasses, and although i like them, i don't have any. If you say you don't look good in them, i wouldn't get them.
    I do need some though, I really struggle with really bright sun and I get really bad headaches from it because I'm squinting all the time.
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    If you have a round face, stick to ones which are more square rather than round. Topshop are good for them and are mostly £15 or below.
    Thanks, I'll have a look, I'm struggling to find anything not round atm because that's what seems to be 'in'. But thanks

ReputationRep:
    New Look had some square blue ones in last time i passed......worth a check. But yes, go for biig ol' square ones. :}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petalgunk)
    New Look had some square blue ones in last time i passed......worth a check. But yes, go for biig ol' square ones. :}
    I'm quite small aswell, so big ones do make me look a bit like a fly. But I uess I'm just gunna have to not care and get some anyway, haha. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    If you go into shops like Topshop, River Island etc they should have a range of cheaper sunglasses of different sizes and shapes, even if the fashion is round.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.