Reply 40
Markus505
Oxford
Durham
Konstanz (Germany)

Both have great psychology schools, and Konstanz being the best in Germany

r u any good at speaking german then?
Reply 41
^^yes i amvery good at speaking german, i want to live there after A levels for a while, become fluent in the language. Then if i decide i dont want to come back to UK then i'll go to a German uni.
Reply 42
Markus505
^^yes i amvery good at speaking german, i want to live there after A levels for a while, become fluent in the language. Then if i decide i dont want to come back to UK then i'll go to a German uni.

that's really cool... so u r doin german instead of french? or r u doin both?
Reply 43
Unfortunately i am only doing french at the moment :mad: I didnt realise how much i liked the german language until yr 10, and by that time it was too late to change, i really despise french, i get bored to tears really do. But yeah probably in year 13 i need a good years tutoring before i leave so that i can comfortably live in germany and be comfortable with the language.
Reply 44
lol. seriously get bored to tears???

well. good luck with ur german
Reply 45
jody89
Hoping to get into Cambridge, that would be a dream. I heard the scene and the atmosphere is great there. Can't wait for university. Don't know what I want to do yet! Although it's a place to study, it's also a place to PAARRTAAAY with new friends, which I'm definitely looking forward to.

A dream? Are you some sort of loser? You dream of education, LOL.

You heard the scene and atmosphere is great did you? Was that off one of the many nouveau riche friends I'm sure you have or have you always been condescending and naive and of the upper-crust?

You can't wait for university? Will you just coast through school breeze in to Uni then get offered a 6 or 7 figure salary?

I'm sure you "PAARTAAAY" a lot. I'm sure you have a great life outside of your studying. I'm sure very intelligent and the life and soul of the raves YOU set up.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear how can someone with so much going for them have such simplistic views on life?
Reply 46
lol!!!
Reply 47
jessie_vio
oh i hate doin cooking...(cos i am lazy). but i could do the dishes.. :biggrin: so how's that sound..

now.. let's just find someone who would appreciate doing cookin. :wink:

lol :biggrin:
Reply 48
oilcan

You heard the scene and atmosphere is great did you? Was that off one of the many nouveau riche friends I'm sure you have or have you always been condescending and naive and of the upper-crust?

You can't wait for university? Will you just coast through school breeze in to Uni then get offered a 6 or 7 figure salary?

I'm sure you "PAARTAAAY" a lot. I'm sure you have a great life outside of your studying. I'm sure very intelligent and the life and soul of the raves YOU set up.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear how can someone with so much going for them have such simplistic views on life?

Was that comment really called for?
Reply 49
oilcan

That's a bit harsh.
Can I not dream? I would like to make something of myself. Doesn't mean that I will actually go into Cambridge, nor even apply to it. Nouveau rich friends? Acutally it was my brother who told me... how rich is that? You need to keep your stereotypical views to yourself because it's prejudice.
Reply 50
jody89
That's a bit harsh.
Can I not dream? I would like to make something of myself. Doesn't mean that I will actually go into Cambridge, nor even apply to it. Nouveau rich friends? Acutally it was my brother who told me... how rich is that? You need to keep your stereotypical views to yourself because it's prejudice.

oh just ignore it.. he's being silly anyway.

good luck with ur study and exams and stuff. if u want to go to cambridge hope u could make it. it's a nice place.. cos i live in cambridge.
Reply 51
Bonjour people!

I know ure all having a specific discussion right now but i thought i'd drop in and say i wanna do television production at Bournemouth Uni or Middlesex, Westminster, Chester, Lancashire and one more which i cant remember.

I duno if ill get in thought cuz its rele competitive but i wanna b a tv editor. I also know its quite a low chance of me gettin a good job at the end but i'll have to see :biggrin:
Reply 52
Why all the people plumping for Cambridge?

Oxford ruleS! Oxford is a town with a university Cambridge is a Uni town and most oxford colleges central and good food and good colleges and nice women and a really frequent 1 hour bus service to London! booyah! /is a fanboy
Reply 53
i feel stupid now cuz ure all talking about good Uni's like Cambridge.....
Reply 54
jessie_vio
oh just ignore it.. he's being silly anyway.

good luck with ur study and exams and stuff. if u want to go to cambridge hope u could make it. it's a nice place.. cos i live in cambridge.

Thanks. You too! Anybody thinking of going somewhere else? Loughborough sounds alright, or somewhere like Kent?
Reply 55
purplerat
Bonjour people!

I know ure all having a specific discussion right now but i thought i'd drop in and say i wanna do television production at Bournemouth Uni or Middlesex, Westminster, Chester, Lancashire and one more which i cant remember.

I duno if ill get in thought cuz its rele competitive but i wanna b a tv editor. I also know its quite a low chance of me gettin a good job at the end but i'll have to see :biggrin:

lol..good luck then.. what kind of programme would u want to edit? :biggrin:
Reply 56
jessie_vio
lol..good luck then.. what kind of programme would u want to edit? :biggrin:

Not sure really documentaires look ineresting and perhaps films 2.. Hopefully gonna get some work experience later this year.

As they say its not what you know, its who u know :wink:
Reply 57
jody89
That's a bit harsh.

Look, I'm sure you're a very intelligent girl and good luck to you. I sincerely hope you achieve what you want.

I'm also sorry for "stereotyping" IYHO.

The thought of Univeristy makes me cringe tbh. I feel it is a decision that will be made for me. Essentially, my sister was/is a miserable failure and the only way to make my parents proud is to go through school then uni and everything will be bunnies and roses. I don't want that.

Dreaming is a mugs' game.
Reply 58
Warwick - Joint English and Drama
i live in cambridge too jessie vio what school are u at

Latest