The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
wholenewworld
Indeed. It's just wistful and wishful thinking though, and I wish Hungarians looked forward instead of backward.

There'll be another revolution before too long. :yep:
ashy
There'll be another revolution before too long. :yep:

Ugh.. glad I'm out of here soon.
England doesn't want it with India:yeah:
Reply 123
I don't know really, not be involved at all! I don't think I would fight or support either side. I wish I was something interesting. I'm English as far back as we can find in our history, the furthest my family has travelled is from Northumberland...
King4eva
Actually it is very possibly seeing as Colombia is the world's leading cocaine producer. One day America could decide enough is enough and invade Colombia then beg the french to help them, then the Arabs think they are smart so they attack America while America is at war with Columbia then the french are forced to help the American and attack the Arabs. The British will be doing what they do best...licking Americas ass and will also join the war. What will you do then ??

OMG, this sounds so realistic. :eek:
ERROR 1: France helping America = **** no, never. Not after all the silly jokes about Frenchmen's been circulating in the US.

ERROR 2: France attacking UAE = no no no, almost half, if not whole, population of France consists of Arabs.

ERROR 3:
UAE attacking America = should I even answer? Bin Ladin is hiding for his life and no one can notify him of the "0h my d4y5, we have an opportunity to bombard America!1!!" since Arabs pretty much ran out/got robbed of oil, gas and balls.

Good attempt though :thumbsup:

Latest