Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Does being a nice person actually matter? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    By nice I mean - buys her things, selflessness, compliments her, does little favours here and there and generally tries to do what's right. Not flood her with texts asking her where she is...
    Bold: If you're a guy who does these things, PM me plz :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    yah

ReputationRep:
    It´s supposed to, but it really doesn´t.
    Remember the saying nice guys finish last.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Aw. Nice guys. I want one.
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    matters more then being a fit person.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the girl, but generally you can't be too nice. Nice to an optimum i guess.

I was reading a thread the other day about turn offs in a guy and i was shocked to see people writting "him being to nice"...I thought it was only the girls in my Area.

Are there any girls out there who like guys that are compltely nice, like nice texts all the time, presents, compliments...you know all the sweet stuff. I have yet to meet a girl who would take advantage of that attribute i have :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Absoloutley!
    Nice guys do it for me ha!
    X

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it does matter.

ReputationRep:
    It freeeekin' does matter! don't be led to believe otherwise x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    :love:
    Hah. I've already got a space lined up for you :p:

ReputationRep:
    No one wants someone who's horrible and evil. But I'd much rather have someone who was a bit of a **** than someone who was obsessively too nice.

ReputationRep:
    Hah. I've already got a space lined up for you :p:
    yay! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could be with someone who was constantly in touch with me and buying me things and all that jazz. I like all my independence. My bf says sweet things which I appreciate so much more.

ReputationRep:
    This is because most girls are immature. So are boys. Soon, we will get past this stage and realise that though the MEAN boys are dangerous and more "exciting", that is not what we want. Then all the good ones will get a look in. I shouldn't worry. I like nice boys shame there aren't a few more of them about

ReputationRep:
    yay! :hugs:
    :hump:

Heh heh heh... :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hump:

Heh heh heh... :p:
    ooooooh, that felt good :shakehand: lol

ReputationRep:
    I always wind up with *********, but I just want a nice boy! :sadnod:
    It's more difficult to find them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm right here ladies...:p:

ReputationRep:
    I've gone out with quite a few blokes that came across as "nice guys" but ended up being total *******. I actually thought they were genuine aswell. Hm, maybe they were but I turned them into *****...

ReputationRep:
    ooooooh, that felt good :shakehand: lol
    hehe. :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.