Any teen groups been to Center Parcs recently? Watch

Becka132
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
A group of 4 of us want to book Center Parcs Whinfell Forest for next summer once we have finished up school, but noticed on the site tonight that it says there must be at least one member of each party over 21 - do they enforce this rule strictly? We'll be 18, 18, 18 & 17 at the time. I've been loads of times with my family, and have never really noticed many, if any, groups of teenagers around, which is obviously why I'm asking before we go & spend all that money to be told we can't get in

Thanks!
Melana
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi, yeah that policy's there for a reason and you'll drive up to the gate and potentially be questioned so I just wouldn't risk it. Just take an older sibling or something. I've got my dad to come once and he just did his own thing, and it was fine. I really really wouldn't risk it to be honest, because even if someone tells you they won't care, it'll be down to the employees at the time as to whether they question you or not.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (113)
94.96%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (6)
5.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed