Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so just responded to a chick whos bf is obviously a waste of time and mentioned that she should read the book "hes just not that into you"...any other girls read this? Its struck me like a lightening bolt, hit me square between the eyes made me laugh at how rediculous I've been when the answer has literally been staring at me right in the face with most of the poor excuses for the male species that I've dated. Hes Just Not That Into Me. So simple. So easy. And yet most of us girls would rather stick our heads into the ground with a song we hate blasting on full volume making up all the excuses under the sun for that idiot of a guy who can't see how awsome you baisically are than just say outloud "Hes just NOT that into me!!!"

I think the great thing about the book (which I now like to refer to as "The Bible") is that a guy not being into you is in fact the liberating thing, not the bad part! If you havn't read it you seriously should girls and if you have give me your thoughts!!!

P.S. I realise there are some major generalisations in the book, but the overall mood of it is so spot on!

ReputationRep:
    Third thread I've seen with this title in the last couple of weeks. Please search!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serrellen)
    Third thread I've seen with this title in the last couple of weeks. Please search!

oh gosh really? I havn't been on TSR for over a month....ohh weelll....*shrugs* guess it'll be like all the thousands of other repeated threads out there!

ReputationRep:
    awesome :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byllie)
    awesome :ahee:
    sarcasm...thats refreshing. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Make sure he's bloody good at oral if he cant be. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i read "why men love *****es" by sherry argov and that was the same kind of thing to me.

ReputationRep:
    BOOK IS FREE WITH SOME MAGASINE..

Just so you all now know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ac132)
    BOOK IS FREE WITH SOME MAGASINE..

Just so you all now know.

haha yeah I think its Glamour magazine :P

ReputationRep:
    Glamour magazine 2 quid.....i got mine last week

ReputationRep:
    That phase is pretty much the one i use all the time here :dontknow: some girls would rather ride the drama llama to town then admit someone just doesn't fancy them :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    That phase is pretty much the one i use all the time here :dontknow: some girls would rather ride the drama llama to town then admit someone just doesn't fancy them :dontknow:

LMAO "ride the drama llama"...i absolutly LOVE that I'm repping you for that, hahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Its a good theory and probably true , **** film but.
    Seriously ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Its a good theory and probably true , **** film but.
    Seriously ****.
    I found the film......amusing and I got gleams of what the book was saying but the actualy book is a million billion times more informative

ReputationRep:
    Cool beans.

ReputationRep:
    I agree.. I've read this book and it's been really insightful!

Helped me realise that no matter how much and how long I was pining after this one guy (who happened to be a really good mate) wasn't going to make him suddenly decide he wanted to be with me.. and I'm now moving on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    I found the film......amusing and I got gleams of what the book was saying but the actualy book is a million billion times more informative
    I never read the book but I might try it. I never seen the end of the film I left half way through, maybe it would make more sense if i seen it all :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendsfanatic88)
    I agree.. I've read this book and it's been really insightful!

Helped me realise that no matter how much and how long I was pining after this one guy (who happened to be a really good mate) wasn't going to make him suddenly decide he wanted to be with me.. and I'm now moving on

good for you my dear xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.