Turn on thread page Beta

New York!?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesspops)
    we stayed at Radisson.

MnMs World
    I stayed at the radisson last time I went to NY Nice hotel eh?

And M&M world is mad lol I chucked when I went round that store :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)

Lol, I walked in, and straight back out again in about sixty seconds

ReputationRep:

yeh the hotel's pretty lush and decently priced !.. Not sure about the bathrooms though, bit run down and i could hear peoples convos in the next room haha:o:

and yup, MnMs was awesome. Their stores are so much fun compared to ours lol. Need to go there or live their asap..so much cooler than London. London is over-rated in my opinion..

ReputationRep:
    yeh the hotel's pretty lush and decently priced !.. Not sure about the bathrooms though, bit run down and i could hear peoples convos in the next room haha:o:

and yup, MnMs was awesome. Their stores are so much fun compared to ours lol. Need to go there or live their asap..so much cooler than London. London is over-rated in my opinion..
    Yeah I agree about the bathrooms, I wouldn't know about pricing. I won the trip in a competition that time so it was all paid for :p:

There's one in london? Meh I don't do london anyway so don't know why I asked I love NY, its easy to feel comfortable and at home there. I hope to go back in a few years

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree about the bathrooms, I wouldn't know about pricing. I won the trip in a competition that time so it was all paid for :p:

There's one in london? Meh I don't do london anyway so don't know why I asked I love NY, its easy to feel comfortable and at home there. I hope to go back in a few years
    Oh no lol..was sayin they need something like MnMs in London but yeh london is pooey..no offence to anyone living their lol. NY is so much more fun and exciting.

And i will be back same as you ... i miss it like mad and only got back last weeek ..you compare it to where you live now and no way does it match up..and yup it is easy and comfortable and i love the culture of people their.. Latinos , African Americans ..Its exactly like the movies haha.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no lol..was sayin they need something like MnMs in London but yeh london is pooey..no offence to anyone living their lol. NY is so much more fun and exciting.

And i will be back same as you ... i miss it like mad and only got back last weeek ..you compare it to where you live now and no way does it match up..and yup it is easy and comfortable and i love the culture of people their.. Latinos , African Americans ..Its exactly like the movies haha.
    None taken

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.