Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, did you notice when a guy's having a hard-on? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you notice when a guy's having a hard-on?
    Yeah
    44.90%
    Nein
    18.37%
    I don't look cos I'm not sexperate....
    36.73%

ReputationRep:
    Hey yo ... so I was in the tube today and happened to sit opposite this hot blonde girl ... anyways couldn't get my eyes off her ... think she noticed so she started crossing her legs one way then the other in quick succession and then just left them slightly open pointing her knees towards me... obviously I was still lookin' ... so the body play keeps playin' and wowzas ma boom boom got da schwinging sensation... by that time the train was pulling up the next station and I was in deep tent trouble so I wait but she also waits sitting down ... anyways I got up and it was poking painfully out through my jeansters with keensters and I started clown-walking to the door ... She then gets up and walks ma way and I'm like boy down boy so the door schwings open and all I could see was a smile on her face from the corner of my eye ... think she noticed my hard-on? was she flattered by it? yo yo wowzas! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    There was a thread on this only a week or so ago :facepalm:

The general consensus was that girls noticed when a guy has a hard-on and they find it a compliment/it gets them more turned on/shows the guy is attracted to the girl.

There you go - killed the whole thread for you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)

The general consensus was that girls noticed when a guy has a hard-on and they find it a compliment/it gets them more turned on/shows the guy is attracted to the girl.

He put so much effort into trying to be funny as well. Shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)

What more is there to say?

ReputationRep:
    Heyyo is a true story...

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully my penis is too small to be seen through trousers.
    xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_recruit)
    Heyyo is a true story...
    Cool story bro.

Sorry, had to say it :p: I guess she would have noticed and she wouldn't have been offended at all!

ReputationRep:
    LOL funny story. I was in a similar situation once where I was eye-flirting with this girl I sort of knew in a café and she came over to me and leant provocatively over my table so I was in boob town (population: 2) and pretty soon the little (erm.. big lol) guy was standing at attention and after about 2 minutes we went over to sit on this couch and she saw it, smirked, and said "cute".

ReputationRep:
    What the hell did I just 'read'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Cool story bro.

Sorry, had to say it :p: I guess she would have noticed and she wouldn't have been offended at all!
    Reading your bio coupled with the pic gives me a mental schwingaling... jeezas crust! anti jameelah

ReputationRep:
    lol i remember once in lesson some girl next to me had a thong on n she was bending over and i obviously got a huge boner..(this was like year7) and then the teacher then called me up to the fron tof the class to read a poem(english lesson) so heres me walking like a hunchback standing in front of the class..with a hard-on, not the greatest moment.. i had to use my paper to sheild the sight..

ReputationRep:
    About 2 years ago, the girlfriend of one of my friends dumped him because he had a hardon when they were cuddling. She also told everyone... poor guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    What the hell did I just 'read'?
    :ditto:

I laughed my way through this, no real offence to the OP but 'boom boom' and 'down boy down' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    LOL funny story. I was in a similar situation once where I was eye-flirting with this girl I sort of knew in a café and she came over to me and leant provocatively over my table so I was in boob town (population: 2) and pretty soon the little (erm.. big lol) guy was standing at attention and after about 2 minutes we went over to sit on this couch and she saw it, smirked, and said "cute".
    Haha. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: this was very funny

ReputationRep:
    Reading your bio coupled with the pic gives me a mental schwingaling... jeezas crust! anti jameelah
    Ahhh i see what you're doing here, only the best girls will have guys get stiff just at the sight of them so you're luring them all into this one thread. :awesome:

You Sir, are a genius. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    :ditto:

I laughed my way through this, no real offence to the OP but 'boom boom' and 'down boy down' :rofl:
    :rofl:

Exactly what I was thinking...:p:

It's not a dog OP...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey yo ... so I was in the tube today and happened to sit opposite this hot blonde girl ... anyways couldn't get my eyes off her ... think she noticed so she started crossing her legs one way then the other in quick succession and then just left them slightly open pointing her knees towards me... obviously I was still lookin' ... so the body play keeps playin' and wowzas ma boom boom got da schwinging sensation... by that time the train was pulling up the next station and I was in deep tent trouble so I wait but she also waits sitting down ... anyways I got up and it was poking painfully out through my jeansters with keensters and I started clown-walking to the door ... She then gets up and walks ma way and I'm like boy down boy so the door schwings open and all I could see was a smile on her face from the corner of my eye ... think she noticed my hard-on? was she flattered by it? yo yo wowzas! :woo:
    wowzas ma boom boom yo yo wowzas

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, before I started going out with my ex, he'd get hard when he saw me/hugged me/brushed past me.

Not a big deal. Natural thing.

ReputationRep:
    yes i notice.
    its funny.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.