The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is it weird that I'm completely oblivious when guy has a hard on? :mmm: They're probably really good at hiding it because I only notice when they point it out haha
Reply 41
Yes I notice.

It's hawt.
Reply 42
wickendale
Yes I notice.

It's hawt.

:awesome:
Reply 43
It must be noticeable. Some tents are huge. I don't see why a girl wouldn't mind though, as it is a compliment I guess. Though if it happens to a guy as a girl is walking down an alleyway ...
Reply 44
Lol at the language used by the OP.

Knowing a guy gets a hard-on because of you is hot/flattering/quite a turn on :mmm:
Reply 45
I remeber similar story... on the eurostar from paris to london fell asleep and woke up and neways down there it was standing to attention, and i needed to get some food out of my bag, which was above two (quite hot) girls sitting behind me, so i tried to wait but i realised it wouldnt go bcoz i was thinking about it, so i thought forget it and stod by these two girls with their faces at that point were crotch height while iwas reaching for my bag above them, they definitely saw... i thought the best thing was to do was to act as they saw nothing and not embarassed. I generally find 2 options with unwanted hardness: criuch hands in pockets (maybe they think its my hands) and a more recent one stand act as if nothing is there making any female friends feel embarassed for looking in my crotch direction and assuming
Reply 46
Peachykeen09
Is it weird that I'm completely oblivious when guy has a hard on? :mmm: They're probably really good at hiding it because I only notice when they point it out haha

I find hands in pockets usually does the trick somewhat, its only then noticeable if there staring enough to differentiate hand and bone
musti123
I find hands in pockets usually does the trick somewhat, its only then noticeable if there staring enough to differentiate hand and bone

So that's how they hide it? With their hands in their pockets? :s-smilie:
lol i can't take this dude seriously.
How can you get a hardon by just looking at a girl, fully clothed :nothing:
I wana ******* get up on that **** and ride it til the sun goes down boyyyyyyyy
Reply 51
Lmao. Brilliant OP.
it happens sometimes, but i wear my trousers low enough to notice
bein black, had my trousers been on my waist, very visible :yes:
Peachykeen09
So that's how they hide it? With their hands in their pockets? :s-smilie:

I like to use a combination of the up and under waist trick, and put hands in pockets and sort of push forward trousers so that there is no protrusion.

Lefty Leo
How can you get a hardon by just looking at a girl, fully clothed :nothing:

I'd imagine only if they done something sexual or something you find sexual at least. Cleavage just ain't enough these days for me :yes:
Rizzletastic
I like to use a combination of the up and under waist trick, and put hands in pockets and sort of push forward trousers so that there is no protrusion.

I'd imagine only if they done something sexual or something you find sexual at least. Cleavage just ain't enough these days for me :yes:

So then surely the girl'd want you to get a hardon? :woo:
Katieloula
I wana f.ucking get up on that **** and ride it til the sun goes down boyyyyyyyy

:teeth:
Reply 56
mitsabeeba
that depends on what the guy looks like really

So how do you want him to look like?

Latest

Trending

Trending