Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, did you notice when a guy's having a hard-on? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you notice when a guy's having a hard-on?
    Yeah
    44.90%
    Nein
    18.37%
    I don't look cos I'm not sexperate....
    36.73%

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that I'm completely oblivious when guy has a hard on? :mmm: They're probably really good at hiding it because I only notice when they point it out haha

ReputationRep:
    Yes I notice.

It's hawt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickendale)
    Yes I notice.

It's hawt.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    It must be noticeable. Some tents are huge. I don't see why a girl wouldn't mind though, as it is a compliment I guess. Though if it happens to a guy as a girl is walking down an alleyway ...

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the language used by the OP.

Knowing a guy gets a hard-on because of you is hot/flattering/quite a turn on :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I remeber similar story... on the eurostar from paris to london fell asleep and woke up and neways down there it was standing to attention, and i needed to get some food out of my bag, which was above two (quite hot) girls sitting behind me, so i tried to wait but i realised it wouldnt go bcoz i was thinking about it, so i thought forget it and stod by these two girls with their faces at that point were crotch height while iwas reaching for my bag above them, they definitely saw... i thought the best thing was to do was to act as they saw nothing and not embarassed. I generally find 2 options with unwanted hardness: criuch hands in pockets (maybe they think its my hands) and a more recent one stand act as if nothing is there making any female friends feel embarassed for looking in my crotch direction and assuming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Is it weird that I'm completely oblivious when guy has a hard on? :mmm: They're probably really good at hiding it because I only notice when they point it out haha
    I find hands in pockets usually does the trick somewhat, its only then noticeable if there staring enough to differentiate hand and bone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musti123)
    I find hands in pockets usually does the trick somewhat, its only then noticeable if there staring enough to differentiate hand and bone
    So that's how they hide it? With their hands in their pockets?

ReputationRep:
    lol i can't take this dude seriously.

How can you get a hardon by just looking at a girl, fully clothed :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I wana ******* get up on that **** and ride it til the sun goes down boyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Brilliant OP.

ReputationRep:
    it happens sometimes, but i wear my trousers low enough to notice
    bein black, had my trousers been on my waist, very visible :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    So that's how they hide it? With their hands in their pockets?
    I like to use a combination of the up and under waist trick, and put hands in pockets and sort of push forward trousers so that there is no protrusion.

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    How can you get a hardon by just looking at a girl, fully clothed :nothing:
    I'd imagine only if they done something sexual or something you find sexual at least. Cleavage just ain't enough these days for me :yes:

(Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I like to use a combination of the up and under waist trick, and put hands in pockets and sort of push forward trousers so that there is no protrusion.

I'd imagine only if they done something sexual or something you find sexual at least. Cleavage just ain't enough these days for me :yes:
    So then surely the girl'd want you to get a hardon? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieloula)
    I wana f.ucking get up on that **** and ride it til the sun goes down boyyyyyyyy
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitsabeeba)
    that depends on what the guy looks like really
    So how do you want him to look like?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.