Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I seen him wear that on Jonny Ross I think, it was so cool!
    Doesn't he have like 142.57 wives?
    last i heard it was one, and a kid :p:

although having that many, and an additional 0.57 of a wife must be pretty damn cool, i'd imagine. :yep:

yeah he wore that for the first 2-3 songs of the killers' set at t in the park a couple weeks ago, it was soo cool. :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    last i heard it was one, and a kid :p:

although having that many, and an additional 0.57 of a wife must be pretty damn cool, i'd imagine. :yep:

yeah he wore that for the first 2-3 songs of the killers' set at t in the park a couple weeks ago, it was soo cool. :headbang:
    I sold my ticket Heard they were amazing though!
    0.57 of a wife is basically a friend with benefits.

ReputationRep:
    I sold my ticket Heard they were amazing though!
    0.57 of a wife is basically a friend with benefits.
    actually unbelievable. every single one of us in the crowd kept singing All These Things for like ten minutes after they went off stage.

i feel like we're going off topic a bit :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _glandular_fever)
    Haha.. I see your point. But thats a little harsh!

So you have never ever ever picked up on one trend.. EVER?
    Nope! I've always gone for what I like without doing something because 'everybody else is doing it'. I buy printed t-shirts from Topman because I like the designs, but I don't buy them for their fashion status, I just like funky t-shirts. I also think skinny jeans on men look ridiculous, but this is just my opinion and I would never push it on anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    lol brandon flowers is well cocky!

topshops kool but such a rip off innit!

show some loove to the vintage warehouses

ReputationRep:
    gotta love indieness i can see the denim jackets with a casual tee and the same old skinnys with pointy shoes

ReputationRep:
    Whatever's in Topshop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I don't dress to any style, I see no reason why I would want people to think that I am less original than I am.

I do however, like wearing checked shirt.
    People who harp on about being original get on my ****ing tits. What does original even mean, being the first to do something?

Seriously who the **** cares? Christ I hate all this non-conformist crap that's spewed by pretentious 'creative' twats.

/rant

ReputationRep:
    I seen him wear that on Jonny Ross I think, it was so cool!
    Doesn't he have like 142.57 wives?
    just the one i think :p:
    but he is mormon so i guess it's plausable

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.