Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    I prefer the Goldring GX200s to the Sennheiser CX300s. CONTROVERSIAL.

Link.
    Interesting, might have a look at those the next time my CX300s break (I treat them like gold dust but they have a bad tendency to break). Especially like that they come with Comply tips.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    sennheiser cx300

that is all you need
    Same here, probably the best low price earphones. I think the Cx-400 is out now so i'm not sure if thats better or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    I wear these headphones because my ears are too small for earphones. They last really well.
    This sounds like a stupid question but do you wear these just around the house or on the go as well? As I'm considering buying some headphones but I'm not sure how practical they are for being in public etc...All the sony earphones I've bought just ended up dying on me within a few months as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gravityisamyth)
    This sounds like a stupid question but do you wear these just around the house or on the go as well? As I'm considering buying some headphones but I'm not sure how practical they are for being in public etc...All the sony earphones I've bought just ended up dying on me within a few months as well.
    I wear them out. They're really comfortable and my last pair lasted a year of being seriously abused at college. Current pair still going strong. If they don't fit in my bag I just hook them around the strap. They were only £12 in borders, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    I wear them out. They're really comfortable and my last pair lasted a year of being seriously abused at college. Current pair still going strong. If they don't fit in my bag I just hook them around the strap. They were only £12 in borders, too.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    yer the cx300s are good. but i've only had those and sony ex31 (or something) to them to.

But they're good and I've had them for about 2-3 years now so (y)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.