Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I Want My Results And I Want Them Now!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Didn't do GCSE'S...am waiting for my highers- and god do i not want them back! I am not looking forward to August at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mammamia:0)
    i know that i am not the only one who has to wait still BUT the thought of results day really is getting to me. I am not sleeping well and when i do, i have nightmares/dreams about my results. Every day i sit thinking about results and even when i try and go out with friends all they seem to want to talk about is results day =/
    I still don´t see why it takes so long. Surely if they just decided the grade boundaries beforehand then the whole process wouldnt take as long! Plus the fact, results day is later this year which annoys me!
    I am also still on the fence about some of my as subjects and could really do with my results and i only have a week between results day and school starting again.
    Sorry for ranting, i know i cant change my results now and i do feel as though i worked hard enough but i am the type of person that always feels as though they could have done more.
    To be honest, I never felt this way. I was always safe in the knowledge that my brilliance would shine through and secure the top grades that I deserve, even though I had spent most of my A-level years drinking and watching TV.

Anyways, needless to say I gained 4 grade As, and recently took a 1st in Physics from Oxford. I hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    12 days:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Gosh just chill the f*** out! Enjoy your holidays and just leave your worrying to the actual results day, that's what I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dougie macks)
    To be honest, I never felt this way. I was always safe in the knowledge that my brilliance would shine through and secure the top grades that I deserve, even though I had spent most of my A-level years drinking and watching TV.

Anyways, needless to say I gained 4 grade As, and recently took a 1st in Physics from Oxford. I hope this helps
    Troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roosel4)
    Troll.
    If calling me a troll makes you feel better because your upset that, compared to me, you are an idiot, then fine.

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know why that 'gradeinfo' website isnt up?
    i hope it does work on results day, im curious as to where id be

my sister's waiting for her grades to get into uni, my nervousness is nothing compared to hers

ReputationRep:
    They're just GCSEs anyway

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're the sort of person who will get better grades than most of us mere mortals anyway. Get over it

ReputationRep:
    I am nervous too man! Rather then start a new thread I'd figure I would ask here.

I gave the subject Bangladesh Studies under CIE and my other 6 under Edexcel. I know when Edexcel results are but when are CIE results coming out? I heard the 7th but then someone also said the 13th so I am not sure and I haven't found anything on their website.

Let me know please!, and are they released online?

ReputationRep:
    I really want to know my exam results now as well! Lol to me it seems like results day is ages away, yet it feels like we're gonna have to go back to school soon! It doesnt make sense because results day is only a week before i start back! =/

ReputationRep:
    I really wnat my results too, I'm a fairly impatient person by nature so this wait is not doing me any favours but you know most people say afterwards that they wish they'd spent less time worrying and more time enjoying one of their longest breaks from study. It is extremely annoying having to wait so freaking long but don't let the anticipation for results ruin what has the potential to be a great summer.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, this time is going so much faster than it should be. It's just plain WRONG. Because we are waiting for results from all our hard work so eagerly, we are forgetting that our next era of slavery is only a month and a weekish away *sigh*
    Not to mention that, although most of us got an extra month off early, all of that time was spent on TSR and Google etc. reassuring ourselves of how we did in each exam, mark by mark xD

..Just me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    I have nightmares about my GCSE results too *shudders*
    Two nights ago it was a vivid dream where I opened the envelope and under English it said B. Under Maths it said D.
    I almost died. In my sleep, that is.

I cannot bear the suspense!
    LOL - that happened to me too. Except, I was with my future sixth form group on a trip to London in the dream (which we did go on before I dreamt this), and for some reason we all received our results that day - everybody else did swimmingly, but then my results were either empty (which was the case for most of the subjects) or D's. :rofl:
    I find it so funny now, because it represented the endless struggle of belief in the bureaucracy of the examination system when I both have and don't have (all I kept thinking/saying in the dream was something to do with getting the results eventually and getting the rest remarked xD). Failure is inevitable :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmeenax)

Not to mention that, although most of us got an extra month off early, all of that time was spent on TSR and Google etc. reassuring ourselves of how we did in each exam, mark by mark xD

..Just me?
    Not just you. :redface:

(Original post by Yasmeenax)

Failure is inevitable
    You fill me with such hope and hapiness. :rolleyes:

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Bah had a dream this morning that I got a U in Math-B!. Can't believe results are so close...and school starts on the 5th!.

Does anyone know the answer to the Cambridge thing? when do CIE results come out and whether they are available online?

ReputationRep:
    Sleep deprivation? Where? Its 3:22am and im awake, and will be till dawn when ill sleep cos im knackered.. does that count?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.