Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by onlinebacon)
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...82_816036a.jpg

Still?
    Wow, she is gorgeous.

(Original post by Irrelevance)
    :rofl: I don't think he got the joke. T'was a good effort though.
    :nothing: I'm going to molest you :nothing:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a guy and forgive me if I'm wrong but I just think brunette hair is BORING. The reason I say this is because I asked my girlfriend to dye her hair to blonde and she said she would never in a million years, because it looks cheap, tarty and unprofessional. Strangely enough I asked my guys mates and the majority agreed with my girlfriend. Most of them agreed a blonde is attractive in a ****gish/tarty way but a brunette is attractive in a mysterious/sexy way. Do you agree?
    You are not wrong to have a physical preference, but you are wrong to extrapolate upon this preference and believe it has the vaguest semblance of depth or profundity such that it's a reflection of the personality of people therein.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    :nothing: I'm going to molest you :nothing:
    Everybody's already been there. :nothing: Talk about a late start.

(Original post by Cultivated)
    He's afraid we're not blonde enough to get his stupid opinion and got too scared of negs :mmm:

Dang, I should anon myself too. :ninja:
    Is that *** on your face in your profile pic? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    now tell me this girl isn't sexy as hell. BTW its Sophia Bush

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BlQ-APA-U0...s+Gorgeous.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Is that *** on your face in your profile pic? :rolleyes:
    Yes, and it's not yours baby *giggles*

*** = ice cream, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Yes, and it's not yours baby *giggles*

*** = ice cream, right?
    My, you're on fire tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    My, you're on fire tonight.
    Well, someone's gotta keep this thread alive, since OP got owned and is now RIPing somewhere. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    No way, Brunettes are always sexy. I always have a hard time explaining this one, and it's not as if I don't find any blondes attractive, many are, but to put it one way; If I was walking down the street and was asked to say every time I found someone attractive, at the end of the day I would have found considerably more brunettes attractive.

But labelling yourself with your "type" is a bit sad. Be open to everything

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy and forgive me if I'm wrong but I just think brunette hair is BORING. The reason I say this is because I asked my girlfriend to dye her hair to blonde and she said she would never in a million years, because it looks cheap, tarty and unprofessional. Strangely enough I asked my guys mates and the majority agreed with my girlfriend. Most of them agreed a blonde is attractive in a ****gish/tarty way but a brunette is attractive in a mysterious/sexy way. Do you agree?
    Then why are you dating a brunette??

(Original post by cconstant)
    now tell me this girl isn't sexy as hell. BTW its Sophia Bush

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BlQ-APA-U0...s+Gorgeous.jpg
    Sexy :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...on_300x400.jpg

Both beautiful, talented women. Just depends entirely on personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    How can you generalise people of a hair colour? ****'s weird man.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images...1238345743.png

Boring?

http://memetrics.files.wordpress.com...ey_hazell1.jpg

I don't think so!!!

ReputationRep:
    hair colour is irrelevant to the person - I know red headed people who are not "fiery" like their sterotypes, and many many blondes who are not "****gy" or "dumb" in the slightest :yep: I think you really ought to go and talk to people and get to know each individual personally before you can judge them. However I do understand that people have preferances to hair colour - and certain colours may make some people seem more attractive than others- but is that important in the long run?

ReputationRep:
    Err.. good for you?

Personal preference is not a problem but I doubt you'll find a general consensus on favoured hair colour, generalisations such as "brunettes are boring" and "blondes are ****s" are irrelevant when it comes to individual taste.

ReputationRep:
    you can't judge a girl by her hair's color.. You can have your own opinion on it and tastes but it seems you're conveying stereotypes. And how did you dare ask your gf to dye her hair into blonde ?? You have to take her as she is and not change her the way you want.

ReputationRep:
    I keep going from blonde to brunette and vice versa, my profile pic is brunette from the last time i had it brown, I don't think its boring! pfft

Plus, OP - you shouldn't try and change your gf

x

ReputationRep:
    Blondeeee please.

Unless they look like Megan Fox.

ReputationRep:
    i used to be veery blonde for most of my life until i decided due to an event to die my hair (i said from the beginning on, if that happeny il get brunette, as i always was the blnd one)

sooo, i exsperienced both, and pretty much everyone told me brunette looks much better, i seem smarter, i look less accesible (LOL) and generally thought its wa better ...

and for me, i always gained confidence and feel much betterwith being a brunette than being a blonde ... well, it probably just me, bu i felt like sharing :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.