Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just wonderin coz i got 2 d's and a c - really crap but want to pull yhem up to b's. is this possible? im doing 3 resits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz i got 2 d's and a c - really crap but want to pull yhem up to b's. is this possible? im doing 3 resits
    Yes it is possible, but don't expect to just fly through resits; you need to actually do some work for them.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Yes it is possible, but don't expect to just fly through resits; you need to actually do some work for them.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    thanx is 5 week enough to revise or should i have started early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    thanx is 5 week enough to revise or should i have started early
    Do more revision than you did do for the original exams, and you're more likely to get better marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Do more revision than you did do for the original exams, and you're more likely to get better marks.
    yeah thanx but cant get motivated lol.

thanx for all your advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    yeah thanx but cant get motivated lol.

thanx for all your advice

Try speaking to your teachers and asking them where you think you went wrong and how you should improve. If you think your grades represented your lack of effort rather than your full ability then there is only one thing you can do - work damn hard.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Try speaking to your teachers and asking them where you think you went wrong and how you should improve. If you think your grades represented your lack of effort rather than your full ability then there is only one thing you can do - work damn hard.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    yeah lol thanx

ReputationRep:
    i got a D in my first year and failed my AS, but so did everyone else in my class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i got a D in my first year and failed my AS, but so did everyone else in my class.
    yeah wot subjects and wot grades u get some colleges r better than others

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.