The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Did you kiss him?
n0c0ntr0l
Did you kiss him?

no :frown:
See how it goes, if he asks to meet up again and seems to show a real interest in you, it may be best to ask him where you think the relationship between you is going, as there is no simple way to pinpoint that he is interest you in more then friends unless he makes obvious show that he is (if that makes sense).

Carry on talking and see where you both end up :smile:
If he asked you to the cinema on a date then I'm sure it's not just friendship he's looking for. Isn't it a bit obvious he likes you?
Reply 5
Was it just you and him in the cinema? If it was chances are it was a date and hes just really shy, if it wasent maybe he just wanted to hang out. Crazy idea i know, but just ask him?
Reply 6
just go out together again.
Reply 7
if a guy asks you to the cinema i very much doubt he just wants to be friends.
if a guy invites you to the cinema more often than not he doesnt actually want to watch the film. if you understand what im saying.
Reply 9
Was a friend meeting up for a date you need to hold hands or kiss.

Been to cinema with a boy mate three years back, and we stayed friends after (saw 300... a tad embrassing if you've seen it, you know bad sex scenes and all).. I mean we ended up dating a bit earlier this year but that took ages... flirty joke to find out his feelings?
It really depends. If you want to the cinema and he didn't even try to kiss you, then it's one of three things:
a) He's shy
b) He doesn't think you like him
c) It wasn't a date

Hard to tell which over a single post.

I go to the cinema all the time with just a girl friend though. Having said that, I did go to an all girls school for 6th form so most my home friends are girls.
Cinemas are a typical 'date' location. When a guy asks you there then it is usually in that capacity so it doesnt sound like you have been friend zoned at all.

See where things go - there is a good chance if you meet up again things will flow alot more easily than they did last time.

Latest

Trending

Trending