Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The CIE results thread (A level, AS level, IGCSE, etc.) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smirk Shot!)
    which site are u checking from? please attach the link
    myresults.cie.org.uk

You have to get a username and a password from your school.

ReputationRep:
    im a private candidate, so can i check online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smirk Shot!)
    im a private candidate, so can i check online?
    I'm sure you can, I just don't know where should you get the login info from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaartist)
    I'm sure you can, I just don't know where should you get the login info from.
    Did you get them yet?

ReputationRep:
    i'm a bit dissapointing in my results
    even though i knew that I did not do very well in the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancinbb)
    i'm a bit dissapointing in my results
    even though i knew that I did not do very well in the exam
    Me too - especially with physics

now i just got my AS level results - I did Bio+Chem+Phys+Math (extended retake)+edexcel Spanish

I only got a D in one of my best subjects = Biology. a D in Physics was expected...A in math extended gcse and an unknown in Spanish! Great. Get that **** on the CAmbridge university exam board to compare the bloody syllabuses and the papers they have given us!

Oh yeah btw any UK/Int. student that did their AS level exams this year (2009) - wasnt the science paper ****** up for every science?

ReputationRep:
    My centre didnt give anything, is the username ur candidtae number and pass something else?>

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in Chemistry and Maths, but a B in Biology. Also an A* in Physics. I can't believe I got a B in Bio and an A in Chem. Bio is my best subject and Chem I was never the best at. Crap. I think I'll cry or something, but I'm happy for the other grades.
    Congrats! Thats excellent, well done. Don't worry about the chem, you can pull it up to an A this year.

ReputationRep:
    I just got my results. I got A* in chemistry and arabic, A in physics and ICT and B in Maths and Bio AS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    Did you get them yet?
    The login info? Sure, I got them from the teacher who deals with CIE exams at my school in the middle of June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman1234)
    My centre didnt give anything, is the username ur candidtae number and pass something else?>
    Nope, they are both made up especially for this website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarletrose92)
    I just got my results. I got A* in chemistry and arabic, A in physics and ICT and B in Maths and Bio AS.
    Don't worry about the AS levels, you'll have a chance to retake in November (which is what I'm going to do with Bio) And those IGCSE grades are super!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about the AS levels, you'll have a chance to retake in November (which is what I'm going to do with Bio) And those IGCSE grades are super!
    Thanks Is it necessary for me to retake in November or is it possible that I get an A overall in my A2 if I work really hard this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yurihammo)
    Me too - especially with physics

now i just got my AS level results - I did Bio+Chem+Phys+Math (extended retake)+edexcel Spanish

I only got a D in one of my best subjects = Biology. a D in Physics was expected...A in math extended gcse and an unknown in Spanish! Great. Get that **** on the CAmbridge university exam board to compare the bloody syllabuses and the papers they have given us!

Oh yeah btw any UK/Int. student that did their AS level exams this year (2009) - wasnt the science paper ****** up for every science?
    For Biology it definitely was, remember the 1 and a half page long question about the flatworm?

For Chemistry I liked the structured paper a lot, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarletrose92)
    Thanks Is it necessary for me to retake in November or is it possible that I get an A overall in my A2 if I work really hard this year?
    Depends on weather you got a high or a low B and your individual module scores, really (each module is weighed differently in you final A level grade). Your teacher should have them, then you can calculate weather you can get an A without retaking.

ReputationRep:
    The login info? Sure, I got them from the teacher who deals with CIE exams at my school in the middle of June.
    No i meant the results :tongue: I messed up

ReputationRep:
    Hello.. I have an enquiry...
    I did A2 Computing but I saw the results in the Internet but on the centre's website that it does not have analytical results..
    It tells me I got a B but I don't know if the B exists only for the A2 level or for the whole A'LEVEL...

Does anybody know so that he can help me??

ReputationRep:
    We onlly get our CIE results on the 20th of August, along with the other A level results.
    That is SO annoying.
    And our school didn't give us an log in details and stuff.
    +FRUSTRAAATION+

I want my Additional Math Results. -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    We onlly get our CIE results on the 20th of August, along with the other A level results.
    That is SO annoying.
    And our school didn't give us an log in details and stuff.
    +FRUSTRAAATION+

I want my Additional Math Results. -.-
    same here,

ReputationRep:
    My sister just got some results and I was wondering that for CIE results, they say they only give the result in alpha grades, not percentages, so if you don't get the grade you wanted, then do you have to retake every single AS exam paper again? You can't find out which you did worse in? That seems extremely unfair in comparison to other exam boards.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.